the secrets of the 33rd parallel

Rev. In 1942, at Parallel 33 North, the so called battle of L.A took place. the secrets of the 33rd parallel. New Age Bullshit and Suppression of the Sacred Mas G. Edward Griffin's Freedom Force International, International Flat Earth Research Society, Mike Rivero's What Really Happened News Site. Arnoldo Krumm- Heller. UFOs in the Bible: Were the Cherubim Chariots of the Gods? I also was taught how to make all kinds of cheeses, high probiotic yogurt, and how to care for the goats properly. Olof Palme Henry Palmerston. He's also written the book "Weird Australia: Real Reports of Uncanny Creatures, Strange Sightings & Extraordinary Encounters". Wait, can somebody please elaborate how living in harmony with nature is worshipping the light of lucifer? Dr. Norman Vincent Peale. . He was a terrorist who killed 168 innocent people in a dastardly and unprovoked attack on civilians. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . again and again. Oak Hill Cemetery, although the corpse of Pike currently lies in the headquarters of the Council of the 3. In return for this information, J. Edgar Hoover allowed Disney to film in FBI headquarters in Washington. On June 2. George Warvelle. Many argue that the location of buildings on this line has close links with Freemasonry, religious communities, and secret societies, but there are numerous historical facts that attributed to mysterious places like these. We all know that the number 33 is not JUST a number, and we cannot help but relate it to many interesting facts that provide a bit of mystery to it. Not even the intervening degrees, 34 to 38, are given. Access control aware data retrieval for secret sharing based database Dr. Bob Jones Sr. Jack Kemp. The Atlantean Conspiracy: The Masonic Mystery of "33" Lol. 11/11/2004 they offed Yasswer Arafat and pronounced him dead officially at 3:30am. A 4th-century translator of the Latin Vulgate, Jerome, interpreted Hermon as "anathema.". Subscribe Today! 166 0. My girlfriend and I plan on having our own farm one day so we can have an abundance of raw goat milk, our own garden, and hopefully fruit trees. About 3 years later at the 33rd parallel in Roswell, New . Earl Warren. James Rothschild. The elite sacrificed Columbia STS 107 with 1 astronaut from each of the 7 co, ntinents over the 33rd parallel on 2/1/03, [33] the 11th year anniversary to the morning of a speech Bush I delivered in front on the UN calling for the "New World Order". Derek - there is no, "Creator of some sort." Freemasonry that I. Pike was said to be a Satanist, who indulged in the occult, and he apparently possessed a bracelet which he used to summon Lucifer, with whom he had constant. Curiously, John F. Kennedy was assassinated on parallel 33, in the city of Dallas. The Green Movement and the Conspiracy-theory driven resistance movement that insists on retaliation and remaking the world once the, "other elite" is, "defeated" is the source of this new prison - this time, they will make a new prison for themselves without knowing it. Yes, without nature, we will have nothing - but, when we had nothing - we had nothing to worry about. 1946 On August 19, 1946, Bill Clinton, the 42nd President, was born in Hope, Arkansas, at the 33rd Parallel. The rest are smoke screens, just like the rest of the matrix they build for you. This is a pointless question because no answer can be posted here. On the African continent, in the town of Casablanca located in Morocco, a large square and hexagonal pyramidal construction are located on the 33rd parallel. On April 12, 1945, President Franklin D. Roosevelt, a 33rd degree Mason, died suddenly of a cerebral hemorrhage in Warm Springs, Georgia at the 33rd Parallel. In Alamogordo, New Mexico which is on parallel 33, the first ever nuclear explosion occurred. Occult Mysteries of Parallel 33 - Humans Be Free Major General John Quitman. For example 33rd degree Free Mason and 33rd president of the US Harry Truman entered us into the Nuclear age with the A-Bomb test at the 33rd Parallel Trinity Test Site in White Sands, New Mexico. When Alt Media Was Exposing Epstein, ABC & MSM Was Covering it Up Whos the Real Fake News? Achille Ballori. the secrets of the 33rd parallel - t7wega.com Pike's right- hand man was Phileas Walder, from Switzerland, who was a former Lutheran minister, a Masonic leader, occultist, and spiritualist. During hisEuropean tour, Disney dined with the British royal family, had a private audience with the Pope, and had a long interview with Italian dictator, Benito Mussolini. Where is the 33rd parallel in the United States? - Sage-Answer It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker. Meaning this scam goes on and on infinitely. It was during this European trip, thatDisney had a lunchwith writer and prophet, H.G. Another organization some consider a secret society with Luciferian links to the Illuminati, although to others its merely an inept world body lacking any real power or influence the United Nations may also find significance in the number 33. Albert Pike's Background. C. Fred Kleinknecht, who attempted to defend both Pike and the Ku Klux Klan from La. 4 of them that make a square perfectly around africa. 83 likes. While watching a documentary on ancient history of civilization they began to speak of the 33rd parallel and it turns out there is a lot of shocking facts about the 33rd parallel. Battle Of L.A, 1942. Albert Pike addressing the 2. Toggle navigation . Occult Significance of 33rd Parallel - Media Monarchy The Inferno has 34 cantos. Both Islam and Christianity have twisted origins that spread through out the world both by the sword, psychological manipulation , manipulation of physical evidence, bribery and many more battle tactics. Is there really something to 33 or is it just another number like any other? I think it's very interesting that the number of turns in a complete sequence of human DNA equals Its called by different namews in different books. Plutarco Elias Calles. Can any of you pm me a link to do my numerology, please. The Most Mysterious Stories About The 33rd Parallel Billy Graham. Babylon is very near the 33rd Parallel, as we reveal above; but, the current city of Baghdad is located right on the 33rd Degree Parallel. satanism - mainly how your views are split between the christain views (remember christain is anti satanism) and occult views, its like youve seen what matches and taken the info out of context. Solar X-rays: Geomagnetic Field: "No matter where I run, I meet myself there" Dorothy Fields Ted Gunderson Joan Veon Laurence Gardner John Burke Jerry E. Smith Eustace Mullins Rik Clay Kent Daniel Bentkowski Ian Xel Lungold James Arthur Red Ice Membership Assuming office in April, 1945, Truman oversaw the charter-writing meeting of the United Nations, Germanys surrender, and the bombing of Hirishima and Nagasaki. Andrew Johnson. This time is set by natural laws that the The 33rd north parallel runs through both of these cities. William Guy Carr: Quoted in Satan: Prince of This World. The city of Phoenix is located on Parallel 33. I think I might have stumbled on something about this event. It's the number which comes after 32. Tony Blair Rabbi Dr. Leo Baeck Alain Bernheim. allways remember that satanism is only called such because it is direct defience to christians. Disney is a magnet for pedophiles, who prowl in search of kids. Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in Washington, DC. 1756 Charleston, South Carolina, the original site of Scottish Rite Masonry in the United States, is only 15 miles south of the 33rd Parallel He was responsible for killing of thousands of Japanese (the Yellow Peril) at two cities close to the 33rd Parallel, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Storm Thurmond. Buzz Aldrin Yasser Arafat (Patriarch) Athenagoras IGene Autry. The tunnels carry extremely fast trains. Phoenix, AZ is also a hive of Freemasonry. piratov.site Strange Cases 3: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake CE / . theapricity.com the other curious 43 Parallel - Northern limit of Med Climat. The number of murders of people of high position and key witnesses along the 33rd Parallel is significant. Currently, the area doesnt look like Edens grade due to the many conflicts of the area. Men are not inherently absolutely evil, and neither are women perfectly innocent, eternal victims of menpatriarchy and matriarchy (nature worship) are two sides of the same coinexcept, may be that patriarchical soceities emphasize the son/sunand matriarchical societies emphasize the moon/lunaIt is nothing more than the worship of the sun and the moon - both sides are one and the same nonsenseand trying to lay the blame to, "brutal" empires guided by patriarchy misses the point entirelythe goal is to get you to react and get pissed off at, "men" for being so, "evil." Jesus Christ was 33 years old at the time of his death. 33rd Research Society on Alcoholism Annual Scientific Conference 2010 Abstract and poster presentation, presented by J.J. Hidalgo. Enforcing dynamic and confidential access control policies is a challenging issue of data outsourcing to external servers due to the lack of trust towards the servers. wiki2.org File:33rd parallel US.svg - Wikipedia Republished // WIKI 2. youtube.com 33rd Parallel North - YouTube Music . first shots of the American Civil War were fired, 27.07 - MU Plus+ Podcast - Flames of Prophecy, 29.07 - MU Podcast - Contract with the Goddess, 29.06 - MU Podcast - Italian Disco Abductions, 27.06 - MU Plus+ Podcast - Secret Vaults of Time, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Queen's Ghost, Small Lake Monster, Space Caterpillar and More Mysterious News Briefly, A Haunted Book and the Most Haunted Bookshop There Is. edit on the Creator is Two-Faced?)? It is ignorance. and there are A flamboyant, obsessed professor and his two equally colorful cohorts travel the world along the 33rd Pa Are you familiar with the research of Gary A. David regarding the 33rd parallel? Kennedy of whom it is known that the Illuminati were its intellectual authors, Apparently, it was the 33rd United States President, who targeted two Japanese cities (Hiroshima and Nagasaki) with nuclear bombs. The first atomic detonation (that we know of at least) occurred on 16 July 1945 at the Trinity test site near Alamogordo, New Mexico. Exposing subliminal sexualizing content aimed at young children from Hollywood, TV shows, Movies, and the pedophile fashion industry. many years ago, before i even knew about the meanings behind "33", i started pricing my paintings at 33.33i started painting on square canvasses, and to me they looked like those old vinyl records--those 33 rpm, and that is what brought to my mind when i looked at my canvasses.i added the .33 because duplication attracts attention, and because no one else priced their paintings at 33.33so mine stood out, and it did indeed increase sales. The Hollywood Reporter is your source for breaking news about Hollywood and entertainment, including movies, TV, reviews and industry blogs. Lyndon Baines Johnson. A 2006 World Mysteries article via Red Ice Creations takes reader on a mystical mystery tour of the 33rd parallel. Casa Grande for instance. Lets don our shiny tin foil hats and plunge headlong down the rabbit hole to explore the possible significance of the number 33 in connection with secret societies, UFOs, death, destruction and Disneyland. 84 likes. Timothy McVeigh was not a "suspect" who was murdered". Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy from Atlantis to Zion, "Dantes Divine Comedy divided into 3, 33 cantos sections: 33 Cantos of Inferno, 33 Cantos of Purgatorio, and 33 Cantos of Paradiso."Incorrect. You might be interested in the following external links: Albert Pike Defense: Defenses of certain Pike assertions taken from Walter Lee Brown, Professor Emeritus of History at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and his book . The revolutionary activities of all these men were financed by British, French, German, and American international bankers; all of them dominated by the House of Rothschild. Long apparently chose Charleston because it was geographically located on the 33rd parallel of latitude (incidentally, so is Baghdad), and this council is considered to be the Mother Supreme Council of all Masonic Lodges of the World. Little more than two months after taking office, President Reagan was struck by an assassin's bullet which, but for a quarter of an inch, would have propelled Bush into the Oval Office seven years before his time. Dual 33s = 88 pieced together. The human foot has 33 joints. Or, a Top Secret Human Experiment Gone Wild? . Welcome to the weird. Amen is the God of Truth, and 33 represents Christ consciousness . Municipal Building, between 3rd and 4th Streets, on D Street, NW. I hardly have an idea about physics and have chosen not to follow ANY religion, or WORSHIP anything. As per the witnesses, two separate UFO's events were reported. Illuminati hypersexualization of children exposed! DISNEY 33 FREEMASON - Gnosis Some would this is nothing more than a coincidence; others would say there is none at all, but various authors point out several interesting details about the number 33, and in this case, with Earths parallels 33 north and 33 south. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Please be advised that some may find upsetting content related to abuse on this page. The 33rd Degree Law of the Masonic Phoenicians The '33' symbolizes the highest spiritual conscious attainable by the human being.". Who is the light-bringer in the Old and New Testaments? "Superstition" - classical Latin superstitio"Magic" - has Latin classical roots, appearing as magica"Ritual" - ritualis - LatinWhy do these words originate from the same language "Latin" and from the same region called "Rome"?Do older languages than Latin have these words? Kenneth S. Kleinknecht. Many other mysterious incidents took place around the Parallel 33.

The Bonfire 2: Uncharted Shores Walkthrough, Articles T