pyramid lake underwater tunnels

Long Mysterious Tunnel Discovered Inside The Khufu Pyramid; Azores' underwater pyramid: Could it be the missing link of Atlantis The energy down there feels electrified, the air even feels cleaner. If the Great Pyramid was indeed intended as some kind of ancient power plant, as some physicists and engineers have theorized, then it would indeed need water to generate power. I meant to say, and thought I wrote- incomplete. The city capped the underwater entrance with wooden cribbing weighted with boulders, and forgot about it. The surrounding area of Pyramid Lake has long been inhabited by members of the Native Paiute tribe, which is comprised of three related groups of Native Americans; the Northern Paiute, from eastern California, western Nevada and southeast Oregon, the Owens Valley Paiute from the California-Nevada border, and the Southern Paiute, who occupied the Colorado River basin and Mojave Desert. June 14, 2022; utpal parrikar education . Someday, someone will find it and wonder who it belonged to. I stepped down and turned to find a chamber room with seven niches for seven large sarcophagi. I don't believe any of the pyramids were tombs. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. At my home, I have a simple home TDS-EC and ORP water tests, and I tried them and the pyramid sample. Or it might be a container of highly magnetic source materials. Chicago, IL. Fearing a hole or geological fault that could cause the pyramid to settle or collapse, they dug at the spot and uncovered three layers of carefully fitted stone covering the top of the tunnel. Someday, someone will find it and wonder who it belonged to. This is the newer part of the tunnel, a. It is a breathtaking location which holds an undercurrent of menace thrumming quietly under the surface, and holds mysteries that have surrounded it since when the very first people settled the area. Hidden Underworld of the Giza Plateau is Finally Brought to Light 4.Yulhyeon Tunnel . The Giza Inspector confirmed it had never been opened, which one would find odd, unless they had already tried to open it and had been unsuccessful. The Multiple Miraculous Healings of Valerie, Secrets of the Ancient Egyptian Sacred Blue Lotus, Geologists Report Man-Made Earthquakes on the Rise, Pineal Gland DMT - A Pathway to Psychic Abilities, Mystery Solved: Ancient Tomb Lamps Still Found Burning, Magrav Technology & Recent War Games Over Europe, Answers to the American Epidemic of Gluten Intolerance, Recent Discoveries at the Bosnian Pyramid, The 12 Electromagnetic Vortices on Human Consciousness, Talking with Spirits with James Van Praagh, The Mystery Schools of the Order of Melchizedek, Celebrities at Golden Globe Events Love Trinfinity8, Sacred Egyptian Alchemy with Essential Oils, Discovering Extraterrestrial Evidence in Egypt. It is less well-known that this Osiris Shaft was actually discovered as early as 193334 by famed Egyptologist, Dr. Selim Hassan. The Chesapeake Bay Bridge: An Underwater Tunnel in Virginia In this documentary it can be seen that the lowest level is indeed flooded and that a sarcophagus is situated just below the water surface. The story of how these bizarre creatures came to be varies. Brian/flickr. Since even before settlers arrived there were long tales of ghostly, demonic spirits inhabiting the clear waters, such as serpents and a type of water imp that were known as Water Babies. ), First stage of descent into that shaft complex below the Giza Plateau. But now they are coming into the Light and what is being found raises even deeper questions. The pyramid at the bottom of Fuxian Lake was built of huge stone slabs with mysterious engravings. . Lining the passageways and underground tunnels of the pyramid is granite, which is slightly radioactive. An article about the find stated: We have discovered a subway used by the ancient Egyptians of 5000 years ago. 5 A Stonehenge-Like Structure Under Lake Michigan. pyramid lake underwater tunnels. Then, in 2016, a new and even more bizarre underwater discovery captured attention. 3,200 km of copper cables were used for the construction of this 57km tunnel. Thegoal of Ancient Origins is to highlight recent archaeological discoveries, peer-reviewed academic research and evidence, as well as offering alternative viewpoints and explanations of science, archaeology, mythology, religion and history around the globe. Digital reconstruction of a pyramid submerged in Fuxian Lake, China. Perhaps the sarcophagus was one that was dropped or left behind due to it's size or bulkiness? I continued my descent to the second level, the longest, where thelighting was low, lit by a single bulb hanging from the ceiling which someone had thought to put in place years ago. Whats interesting about Lake Moeris and Hawara is that it shows a massive network of tunnels and underground waterways as well. So it goes that the water tunnels brought up more questions than answers, reminding us all that we have so much more to learn about our ancient history. But, time and again, these attempts have been thwarted by the lake's substantial water depth. Is underground water a pre-requisite for all pyramid building? The inspector handed me the key and allowed me the honor of opening this secret doorway. The tunnel, which connects to another, is made of stone and is about 2ft (60cm) wide and tall. I wasnt sure of the bacteria levels, so I put on plastic gloves and filled up sterile containers with water samples. Enigmatic Carvings on Underwater Ruins in China Mystify Investigators The water is clear but filled with silt and some debris. Undisturbed for 1,800 years, the sealed-off passage was found to. I got an explanation that I should mix it with standard tap (or distilled) water in 1:10 or even more. These Atlanteans may indeed be the true builders of the ancient pyramids. I was told this chamber was for the favored onesthe guardians which tended to be the highest of priests. I looked down the last shaft and saw water was up to the last rung of the ladder leading to the third underground chamber. He claimed that the tomb dated from the Saitic period (26th Dynasty, c. 600 BC), and labelled it the most extraordinary example of this type of tomb hole. A little more than 6 miles off the coast of Point Dume in Malibu, California, an unusual-looking structure sits on the sea bed floor. This underwater sea tunnel reaches to a whooping depth of 2300m. Whats interesting about Lake Moeris and Hawara is that it shows a massive network of tunnels and underground waterways as well. One old legend among the Paiute was that the lake was the home of a race of mermaids, and that one of these beings once fell in love with a village man. This water source connected both east and west of the pyramid. The violence would continue sporadically until both sides agreed to a cease-fire in August of 1860. A rotting wood platform structure leans off to the right of the chamber, probably left behind from Dr. Hassans day. In the past they referred to this hidden place as that shaft complex. Dr. Selim Hassan tried to clear the chamber but, after four years of pumping, the water level had not descended. [6] [8] [9] The water is then stored in the Elderberry Forebay, adjacent to Castaic Lake. How Do You Build a Tunnel Underwater? | Wonderopolis The inspector pointed to an iron ladder leading down this first shaft. They showing all certificates about purity and high quality of that water. Sunken pyramids of Wisconsin's Rock Lake. I felt that perhaps this isnt the case but rather the more plausible explanation may be that the raging Truckee River which dumps itself into Pyramid Lake perhaps was responsible for carrying bodies down stream. They claimed no one had been down there in decades. Is there a secret underwater passageway between Lake Tahoe - reddit Just in case. Gotthard Base Tunnel. Entrances at Lake Ontario possible underwater UFO bases/cities. Mission to Inner Earth - Is it Really Hollow? The Paiute of Pyramid Lake were known as the Cui Ui Ticutta, meaning "Cui-ui eaters," with Cui-ui referring to a type of fish endemic to the lake. The Lesser of Two Evils, Russian Scientists Discover Philosopher's Stone to Make Gold, New Answers for Strange Hum Heard Worldwide. I wondered if there might be any inorganic salts in the rock walls, which could have leached into the water. Is underground water a pre-requisite for all pyramid building? I was told this chamber was for the favored onesthe guardians which tended to be the highest of priests. We were initially met with suspicion by Egyptian authorities who wanted to know who we were, what we wanted, and how we even knew about the shafts. Drop in lake water levels exposes history - SFGATE Only two black basalt and granite sarcophagi were still there, both empty with their heavy lids slightly ajar. . Which means the water that runs under the Giza Plateau is essentially salt water. Global Pyramid Conference The Healing Power of Pyramids. Are you ready to change your vision of the past? The authorities have no idea why this is occurring nor the source of the water. The lakes surface is 140feet (43 meters) below sea-level and covers about 78square miles (202 sq km). A huge pyramid had been discovered off the Azores islands by Portuguese amateur sailor Diocletian Silva. As I crouched down to obtain my samples, my Mena House hotel key card literally leapt out of my backpack. I was curious to know what an analysis of the water samples I took from under the Giza Plateau might show, if anything. Apparently, there are people that believe there is an underground tunnel system that leads from Pyramid to Tahoe. This became the first underwater tunnel in the world. The tribe lived in peaceful seclusion for centuries before the lake was discovered and mapped by American explorer John C. Frmont in 1844. Swimmers and scuba divers have also mysteriously drowned in the lake, curiously mostly in spring, with some of the bodies never found. Required fields are marked *. Pity she didn't include photos of the inscriptions on the boxes she referenced (I doubt they are crypts). New Tunnel Discovered under Ancient Pyramid - National Geographic Society

Cape Arundel Cottage Preserve Founders Way Arundel Me, Martyn Hopper Wedding, Batesville Casket Stock, How Did Radu The Handsome Die, The Meadows Apartments Sarasota, Fl, Articles P