prayer to recover stolen destiny

Durable and everlasting laminated holy prayer card that contains a color image of St. Anthony with the Child Jesus on the front, and a prayer on the back. Any personality that the devil has replaced my life with be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.15. Powerful Deliverance prayers to return back all that was stolen from you by evil BE BLESSED DAILY WITH THESE MORNING PRAYERS FOR BREAKTHROUGH, FREEDOM, SUCCESS & SELF DELIVERANCE ALL THOSE. Father deliver my glory from all the demonic parties I have gone in the name of Jesus. Anything that must die for my original glory to be restored, what are you waiting for? 2. By the Hand of God, I and my family shall walk in the place of our success, in the name of Jesus. 42. I shatter all demonic mirrors used to monitor the situation and progress of my destiny. Your greatest enemy is the power that does not want you to fulfil your destiny. He succeeded to sleep with his sister and he started getting rich. Any ancestral dogs that has swallowed my keys of elevation, be purged out by the blood of Jesus. Your prayer requests will be looked unto for intercessory. 3. If you need prayer, please email dreamswithjoshua@gmail.com. 3. Many destinies have been exchanged. 15. Why am I not able to secure even an ordinary job? Send your recovery team to the land of the living and the dead to exhume, search and recover any of my stolen virtues, blessings, etc, in Jesus' name. You the glory of my womb in captivity, receive deliverance of fire by the Blood of Jesus Every distance stolen from my life by the enemy, I recover you in the name of Jesus. Every dead relative that stole my keys of virtues and took it to the grave, I summon you now by fire, return my virtues and go back to hell, in the name of Jesus. I use the key of David to open my heavens, in the name of Jesus. 13. For the Lord shall comfort my Zion: he will comfort all my waste places, and he will make my wilderness like Eden, and my desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody. O Lord my Father, thank you for being my God, thank you for the privilege of knowing you, thank you for always being there for me and with me. Stubborn powers of my father's house, holding the keys of my glory against me, RELEASE it to me and Die!!! I shall no longer be stagnant in my job, my career, my business, my spiritual life, etc in the name of Jesus. Many people are living unfulfilled lives. The answers to your questions can be found in Matthew 13:24-28 Another parable put He (Jesus) forth unto them, saying: The kingdom of heaven (what God has done) is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field. Why am I finding it hard to eat? I shall not invite strangers into my house that will hide bad keys into my home, in the name of Jesus. Every satanic voices, making evil pronouncements and judgements against my destiny, you are not my God. 40. Every serpent of darkness which has sucked my virtue, through sex with any satanic agent, vomit, my virtue and die, in the name of Jesus. Any power sitting upon my life, blocking me from rising, be cast into the fire in the name of Jesus. 4. You have helped countless children of God. Pray in tongues for 10 minutes for the Holy Ghost to connect you with your recovery angels To Recover all stolen Virtues. Prayer Points To Recover Your Exchanged Destiny You the glory of my legs in captivity, receive deliverance by the Blood of Jesus In the name of Jesus, I recharge my destiny with the fire of God. Every witchcraft dedication done to keep our nation in bondage be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus. 15. 50. 73. Powers feeding my destiny with problems and sorrows, die in the name of Jesus. Stubborn powers of my father's house, holding the keys of my glory against me, RELEASE it to me and Die!!! 20. Evangelist Joshua Orekhie is a servant of God gifted in spiritual gifts of prayers and dream interpretations. I want you to understand that, you have sold your destiny. Leave your prayer requests and we shall agree with you in prayers! Any power calling my destiny into captivity, release me and die, in Jesus name. And ask GOD for forgiveness and mercy. We are praying to recover lost and stolen blessings in this spiritual warfare prayer vigil. EVERY key manipulators in my fathers house and mothers house, lock your destiny by your hands, in the name of Jesus. TWO: Father Lord, whatever weapon or tricks of the enemy to steal, kill and destroy, destroy them with their weapon forever, in Jesus name. 72. I receive the keys to my breakthroughs and freedom, in the name of Jesus. 23. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA). Oh Lord, in your anger, silence every power struggling with my great virtues in Jesus name. 3. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. We work really hard to put a lot of efforts and resources in our content with original and highly quality articles. About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? Oh Lord, every arrow targeted at me to render me useless in my family and generation shall backfire to the sender in Jesus name. What are these evils? According to the scripture in Eccl. People may have written you off, and think nothing good will come out of your life, but as you begin to pray these 30 prayers points fervently, God will change your story and restore to you double fold in Jesus name. 25. I recover all my confiscated and stolen properties, in Jesus' name. My keys of blessings that have been expired, receive fresh strength by fire, in the name of Jesus. Every pillar of witchcraft in the foundation of Namibia, supporting witchcraft attack in this nation, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.4. Oh Lord, I will never be a victim of spiritual thieves, wasters and hijackers in Jesus name. You devil, take off your hands from my family in the name of Jesus. 5. 2. If your destiny could not have been tampered with, you could not have been where you are today. Please call: +2348099828623. 13. I break myself loose from my national bondage, in the name of Jesus. Joel 2:25-26 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. The evil that is happening is the exchange of other peoples destinies. I receive the keys to open my womb, in the name of Jesus. TO GET BACK YOUR STOLEN THRONE, HE SHED HIS BLOOD AND WAS SLAIN FOR THE REDEMPTION OF YOUR LOST DOMINION. Father deliver my glory from the spirit husband/wife, in Jesus name. Without faith, the Bible says its impossible to please God. O Lord, arise and sit over my life and let my destiny change. O God my Father, thank you for the great and mighty things that you are doing in my life, thank you for your provision and protection over me and my household, thank you for always answering my prayers. I close the gate of my glory against satanic visitors, in the name of Jesus. Virtue is the excellent qualities, personality or behaviour possessed by a person. 23. When God created your life, He saw that everything was good and perfect. 4. Every demonic attack, anywhere in this nation, erected to keep my destiny in the valley, by the thunder fire of God, shatter to pieces, in the name of Jesus. 13. I bind every strongman holding my inheritances captive, in the name of Jesus. I bind every strongman holding my inheritances captive, in the name of Jesus. Incision of darkness on my body be washed off by the blood of Jesus. 65. My destiny be released and locate me in the name of Jesus.8. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Evangelist Joshua Orekhie with a specific link to the original content. I remember the first deliverance programme that I attended in 2001. I vomit every witchcraft rat eaten in the dream in the name of Jesus. Brethren, remember great change cant happen with the wrong mindset, you cant reach whats , Listen to this article What Does The Word Remember Mean In The Bible?. Send your testimonies to: testimony@evangelistjoshua.com, Kindly report anyone plagiarizing our contents on the net. Prayer to Recover What the Enemy Has Stolen - Bible Knowledge 6. 3. After the brother died, this sister started getting well. Vacate my life by fire, be flushed out by the wind of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus. Remember you are created in His image. PRAYERS TO RECOVER MY KEYS OF DESTINY. It is the will of God for you to be fruitful. Why is my life full of struggle? Job 8:13-15, describes it, Such is the destiny of all who forget , Listen to this article Reasons Why You Feel You Are Caged In A spiritual Cage. 30 Prayer Points To Recover All | PRAYER POINTS - prayerguide Spiritual guns targeted against my glory, backfire by fire, in the name of JESUS. Virtue can both be physical and of the spirit realm. God told Abraham to look at the East, West, North and South and as far as he can see, he will possess it. or email to: admin@evangelistjoshua.com. Without the keys, opportunities will be wasted and your helpers cannot get access to you. His website- online ministries are created to teach people how to interpret their dreams with prayers. I recover my destiny from the hand of destiny exchangers in the name of Jesus.7. The enemy will use distraction to remove people from their right track. Where is the God of Elijah? He succeeded to sleep with his sister and he started getting rich. Every destiny destroyer sitting upon my destiny, be cast into the fire in the name of Jesus. SHARE to millions of friends! 40 Prayers To Recover Stolen Virtues. 28 He said unto them: An enemy (satan) hath done this (KJV)The good seed, the bible is talking about here, are the good things which God has put in your life. As I drink the blood, I command it to wash away everything in my system that is working against my destiny. The devil is using it, to remove focus. Fruitfulness is the kingdom of God, Good health is the kingdom of God. Daddy I thank you for your mercies in my life and in the lives of my family, blessed be your name, Lord, in the powerful name of Jesus Christ. "THY PEOPLE SHALL BE WILLING IN THE DAY OF THY POWER, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.". Oh Lord, I decree that every unrepentant enemy standing in the way of my glorious virtues to be swallowed up by fire in Jesus name. O God arise and recover my keys of laughter, in the name of Jesus. Oh Lord, I command all the powers that swallow my glorious virtues to vomit then by fire right now in Jesus name. They can exchange someones financial life with financial death. My Father! But this is about to change if you embark on this day of prayer and fasting. Wherever my destiny has been caged, wherever the destinies of my children/spouse have been caged, I command you now to be released by fire, in t he name of Jesus.5. Every witchcraft dedication done to keep our nation in bondage be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.8. The evil that is happening is the exchange of other peoples destinies. For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, [saying], This [is] Zion, whom no man seeketh after. The above verses said that there is an evil that is going on under the sun, which means there are evils being done on the face of the earth. You need to repent of them all if you want to see results in this program. Wherever my destiny has been hidden, I command you now to appear and locate me, in the name of Jesus. You the key of my destiny breakthrough, wherever you are hidden, become too hot to handle for the enemy, locate me now by fire!!! Have you ever felt like whenever you work very hard its like there is someone or something that is collecting the blessings, the fruits of your hard labor? Mid Night Prayer To Fulfill Your Destiny | PRAYER POINTS - prayerguide c. The evil exchange of my glory Every spirit that is not of God in my life you are a stranger, I saturate myself with the blood of Jesus; let the organs of my body receive cleansing from the top of my head to the soles of my feet in Jesus name. If the word of God is true, why is my life contrary to what God has said in His word? 5. PRAYER POINTS 1. Powers in my foundation, making success difficult for me, die in the name of Jesus. Their assignment is to change peoples destinies. Ohh God of mercy, look upon me with mercy and deliver me from curses layed upon my. Oh God arise and help me recover all that the enemies have stolen from me, in the name of Jesus. I receive the keys to my breakthroughs and freedom, in the name of Jesus. It doesnt matter what anyone has lost, today, my God can give you double fold restoration if you pray fervently with the name of Jesus. Thou ancient of Days, rebuke the devourer for my sake, in the name of Jesus. When God created your life, He saw that everything was good and perfect. to find the things they have lost, material things, and, more importantly, the things of the spirit: faith, hope, and love. You must stand on the word of God. 60. prayer to recover stolen destiny. Only few people are living according to Gods standard for their lives. They can exchange your hard work with laziness: Before you were doing very well but later on, you started slacking. 2. Do you ever feel like , Listen to this article Wrong Mindset. This are great virtues that can be emulated and developed in our daily lives. Recovering All By that prayer, you have just set in motion a very redemptive course of action in your life. Your greatest enemy is the power that does not want you to fulfil your destiny. 2. Whats your key to recover your destiny? Virtues are the extraordinary qualities given to us by God to fulfil our purposes and mandates on earth. You and I are the care takers of this world. (Put your hands on your chest for this prayer) Any power or blood relation responsible for my suffering, within three days, receive the judgement of death, in Jesus name. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Blood of JESUS, restore me back completely, in the name of Jesus. Anything stolen from my life while I was in the womb be restored by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.11. I recover all my stolen properties from the covens of darkness, in Jesus' name. My Father! 47. I silence you permanently in the name of Jesus. The glory my father / mother used to get promotion in the kingdom of darkness Fill the following form: You have entered an incorrect email address! Prayer Points On Pursue Overtake And Recover. In the name of Jesus, I destroy every invisible satanic chain that delays or denies the manifestation of destiny. My Father, expose and disgrace every plan of the evil ones to destroy my glorious virtues in Jesus name. 2. I give You the glory and the honor for Your redemptive work on my behalf. It shall be well with me, in the name of Jesus. My keys of favour and gloryyyyyy, my hand is available for you, whether the wicked and witches like it or not: APPEAR AND LOCATE ME NOW!!! 56. Thank you Father God for your goodness, mercy, love and provisions. Every lost of glory is permitted to be recovered through aggressive prayers. John 10:10, The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life,and have it to the full., 2 Corinthians 11:14 (and no wonderfor even Satan transforms himself into a messenger of light; [it is] no great thing, then, if his servants also transform themselves as servants of righteousnesswhose end will be according to their works. I give you all the glory because I know the restoration of my destiny is complete and total. Father, deliver my glory from the first clothe I wore in the name of Jesus. Then start by confessing out loud this Scripture To help you Recover all stolen Virtues. We urge you to bookmark this site for more updates. 30 prayer points for restoration of destiny, 30 Prayer Points For Reviving A Dead Marriage, 40 Warfare Prayers To Remove Family Curses. My Father, in your power, strike down every strongman standing against the fulfilment of my glorious destiny in Jesus name. By the grace of God, Evangelist Joshua has been interpreting dreams since he was 12 years old and till now. Recover Lost Or Stolen Destiny with Psalms 31 - YouTube My Father! Blood of Jesus, deliver me from generational battles in the name of Jesus. I turn to you today with childlike love and deep confidence. These 30 prayer points on restoration of destiny will restore your lost glory in the name of Jesus. 5. Witchcraft coven assigned to challenge my Glory, scatter by fire, in Jesus name. Many people are living unfulfilled lives. Any power stealing my virtues secretly, you will not prosper, DIE, in Jesus name. Prayer house - PRAYERS TO RECOVER MY KEYS OF DESTINY 1. My - Facebook 37 Oh Lord, I undo every wickedness done my destiny and virtues in Jesus name. All rights reserved. 63. Joel 2:25-26: And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. Heaven, refuse to give answers to any powers inquiring about my glory, in Jesus name. The first hand which touched my head and stole my glory while I was coming into the world the day I was born, O Lord deliver me by fire, restore my glory and destroy the hand in the name of Jesus. I recover all my confiscated and stolen properties, in Jesus' name. Happy praying! Keys from the marine spirit, I bury you to ashes, in the name of Jesus. If you allow yourself to be distracted where you are supposed to fly high like an eagle, you will start crawling like a chicken. Prayer POINTS TO RECOVER YOUR EXCHANGED DESTINYTags:signs that your destiny has been stolen, bible verses on destiny recovery, powers fighting my glory, prayer against destiny attackers, prayer points on pursue overtake and recover, power to recover your lost glory, sermon on restore my glory, prayer against exchange, prayer points for deliverance from captivity, prayer points for family deliverance pdf, prayer points to recover stolen money. 7. Oh Lord, demolish every demonic altar serving as source of power to all spiritual thieves attacking me in Jesus name. It is only by His grace that we are able to publish and distribute it monthly. how to recover stolen cryptocurrency from trust wallet; nc state hockey; firehawk aerospace dallas; brenda lowe baby name; observatory hill, pittsburgh crime; buying cigarettes in corfu 0 $ 0.00; 1981 high school basketball player rankings; did kyouka die in bungou stray dogs; Stubborn powers of my fathers house, holding the keys of my glory against me, RELEASE it to me and Die!!! You need to pray for God to restore your godly ordained destiny. And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. The end of Job was far better than his beginning. In our effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website, Youtube to Google without prior notice and your website or contents will be removed from Search Engines and you may receive a strike. May His name be praised forever more, Amen!Our topic for this month is what I call: Praying to Recover your Exchanged Destiny.Eccl. Oh God my father, take me to where I am supposed to be, in the name of Jesus. Every altar of lateness in marriage in the foundation of Namibia, attacking marital breakthroughs in this nation, be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.7. If it be God's Divine Will that I should go without, Then may it be done according to His Will. Every strange power surrounding my keys of greatness with animals in the dream, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus. 7. Believe that the LORD has forgiven you as He has promised in His Word. My Destiny, receive the fire of God and become untouchable for the enemy in Jesus mighty name. There are wicked personalities using other peoples destiny in order to prosper. Is it to sing praises and worship to God? 35. Please make your financial commitment through the ministry account details; Contact Evangelist Joshua (Prayer Line) on Call or WhatsApp:+2348099828623. Spiritual robbers of my Glory, return what you have stolen by fire, in the name of Jesus. Wherever my destiny has been caged, wherever the destinies of my children/spouse have been caged, I command you now to be released by fire, in t he name of Jesus. 2. My Father, give me the grace to use and utilize effectively all the glorious virtues you place in me in Jesus name. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost burn every physical and spiritual veil that is being used to hide my stolen virtues, blessings, etc, in Jesus name. Salvation, peace, righteousness, love, joy and the Holy Ghost is the kingdom of God. I take back all breakthrough keys the enemy has stolen from me that led to wasted efforts all these past years in the name of Jesus. Any power from my foundation, contesting over my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus. Proven Prayers To Recover all stolen Virtues Now, Evil Voices: 20 Proven Prayers To Silence Them Now, Why Do Christians Conform To The World Now, Demonic Cobwebs: 15 Proven Prayers To Destroy Them Now, Spiritual Cage: 45 Proven Prayers To Pull It Down, With A Wrong Mindset Great Changes Cant Happen Now, God Remember Me: 50 Proven Prayers That Work Now, Proven Ways To Unlock Our Documents From Evil Now, Dead Document: 15 Prayers That Resurrect It Now, Child Protection Prayers: Prayers Against Evil Now, Protect Your Child: 15 Ways To Offer That Now, Fear of Failure: 20 Powerful Prayers Overcome It Now. Eccl. O Lord, the glory which was lost while I was in my mothers womb, restore it for me in the name of Jesus Because the enemy wants to contend with his destiny; Because his destiny is threatening the existence of another person; Because he is trying to escape from the hands of a slave master; Because somewhere somehow some persons, powers or personalities do not want to see him prosper; How can I escape from the Hands of Destiny Exchanger? Finger of God! They exchange your strength with weakness, They exchange your vision with frustration, They exchange your prayerfulness with prayerlessness, They can exchange your increase with decrease. The tares which the bible is talking about here are the evil exchange which the enemy has done over your destiny. 55. 52. 17. Every pillar of witchcraft in the foundation of Namibia, supporting witchcraft attack in this nation, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 46. By the grace of God, Evangelist Joshua has been interpreting dreams since he was 12 years old and till now. Your focus will help you to crush all the wiles of the devil that are militating against you. Strange Bungalow holding me captive; catch fire, in the name of Jesus. Maybe, you are like that sister who ignorantly gave herself to sleep with her brother. Recovering What's Been Stolen! ~ by Derek Prince - His Kingdom Prophecy Oh Lord, all my glorious virtue taken away by the wicked ones, I claim back by fire in Jesus name. Because, if you look at the opposition, you will loose your divine position. My gate of glory under locked and key, I open you today by fire, in the name of Jesus. in all our needs and the patron. My Father, disgrace every evil conspiracy against my destiny fulfilment in Jesus name. There are wicked personalities using other peoples destiny in order to prosper. 66. I drink the blood of Jesus. 3. Every gate of misfortunes that opened my life to famine, losses and stagnation, I SHUT YOU DOWN NOW BY THE FINGER OF GOD!!! 9.

Eric Henry Fisher Settlement, Mosaic Brands Complaints, Articles P