owner of the venetian garfield nj

Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. 23.254.250.15 The team oversees setup and cleanup, with items such as drapes, linens, glassware, and flatware provided on-site. Our guests are still talking about the food and what a great time they had at our wedding. Michael Kourgalis is the Manager at The Venetian in Garfield, New Jersey. I truly felt like a princess on the most important day of my life. The staff wore ear-pieces. I couldnt say more positive things about The Venetian. I would like to thank the Lead person Maggie and Natalie and young, pretty blonde hair girl who were very attentive and kind to me and my family. The staff went above and beyond in making sure the event went smoothly and they took care of everything! BBB reports on known marketplace practices. The Venetian Catering & Special Events is a banquet hall wedding venue located in Garfield, NJ. I cannot offer enough praise. Anything we needed or wanted our maitre'd AB and bridal attendant Barbara made sure we got. central pocket whorl; accident in newberg oregon today; gabriel stauring redondo beach. NOT ACCOMMODATING AT ALL! You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Venetian Corp. Company Profile | Garfield, NJ - Dun & Bradstreet Everything from the moment my now husband and I experienced was beyond any experience we could image. Thank you to everyone at the Venetian for the personalized service and everything you did that made my wedding guests say that our wedding was the "wedding of the century!". She fixed wardrobe malfunctions, brought us everything we could ever ask for, and helped us maintain the timeline of the day. Words cannot express the quality and care the Venetian puts into each and every spec of food and detail that goes into your wedding. The group owns and operates The Venetian in Garfield and Seasons venues in Washington Township, also catering sites. Every detail of your special day is addressed as we strive to maintain a legacy of exceptional service, catered to your needs. Cant wait to be a guest at a wedding there in t Im not one to write reviews, but after the hardships with the past year I have to share how unaccommodating The Venetian has been. Everything was perfect and we had no issues. Really attentive to every detail. Without requesting the attendant packed deserts and cake for the bride and groom to take home, since they realized that you may not have had the opportunity to enjoy it during the reception. If you could afford it you must do it!!!!! If the food at your wedding reception is important to you, look no further. Then my husbands suspender broke & she pulled out safety pins to fix it. I don't believe that there is a venue out there that can top the elegance and professionalism found at The Venetian. that helped me from the second I walked in to making sure I didn't forget my dinner and fresh doughnut on my way out! Pulling into The Venetian, valet parking was pretty quick, averaging about 3-5 minutes waiting in line to getting your valet ticket when there were a dozen or so cars in front of me. Maybe I;m just a purist but it felt like a show venue more than a wedding venue. Worth every penny!! I fell in love with the Venetian the first time I saw it, and even tho it was out of my price range, I cut corners everywhere else (including the guest list) to have my wedding there, and I have Everyone has told me how beautiful my wedding was. bottom of page I have not heard one single complaint from any of the guest that attended our wedding. This expansive site is complete with lavish furnishing and fine decor details. The building is beautiful, and everyone working there is a professional. Venetian Caterers Garfield NJ, 07026 - Manta.com The Venetian NJ, a fine wedding venue in Northern New Jersey Kourgelis and his partners have owned Shadowbrook for approximately two years. You and your guests will not be disappointed. The extravagance of their interior will definitely leave . Be the first to review! Caterer (Former Employee) - Garfield, NJ - February 8, 2020 Indeed Featured review The job is a really good job opportunity for teenagers, it offers a good environment and everyone feels welcome. Major takeaways- The cocktail hour service was fantastic. Where is The Venetian located? Thank you Venetian, George, Nora, and our bridal attendant for all of you attention to our wedding reception. Claim Your Profile Wedding parties can freshen up in the plush preparation suite throughout the day. The Venetian Palazzo room is immaculate, the pillars leading down the corridor to the waiting area of this ballroom sets the tone. -Daniel & Alana Fossati hey blow all the other venues out of the water! They stayed by my side the entire night, yet not once did I notice that they were there. The service is impeccable. With everything going on with covid, I have friends who have had their weddings affected and have had positive experiences with rebooking their weddings with their venues. There was every dessert imaginable, including personalized cookies, and ice scuplture with our pictures, and an espresso bar. The Venetian is located at 546 River Dr, Garfield, NJ 07026, USA. Tatiana, my right hand during our reception is fantastic, sweet and always willing to do anythying to make your day special. were in the Palazzo and the room alone was enough to make a statement. The high ceilings, grand staircase, and royal look is exactly what we were going for. emails from guest about how beautiful my venue was and how they had such a wonderful time. Although, you would need a lot of time on your hands, night shift parties usually end at midnight, and morning parties end at 8pm Was this review helpful? I will not recommend this venue as the business managers and owners were shrewd and not sympathetic at all. The service and food were impeccable. Caterer (Former Employee) - Garfield, NJ - February 8, 2020 The job is a really good job opportunity for teenagers, it offers a good environment and everyone feels welcome. Everything was planned down to the last detail. My only regret is that I was so stressed that I barely ate or drank anything. What kind of wedding events does The Venetian Catering and Special Events offer? Find more info on AllPeople about Michael Kourgalis and The Venetian, as well as people who work for similar businesses nearby, colleagues for other branches, and more people with a similar name. It is worth it. The Venetian was the first venue we looked at after getting engaged and did not need to go any further! THANK YOU MICHELLE!!! Our wedding was spectacular and everyone that worked at The Venetian went above and beyond our expectations. The Grand Ballroom is home to stunning chandeliers, high ceilings, and colorful lighting which lends a subtle touch of modernity. You Are Here: what happened to calista flockhart zta password zip owner of the venetian garfield nj I can promise you there is no comparison to the spread of food offered at both the cocktail hour and the Viennese hour at any catering hall in New Jersey, probably even the tri-state area. Words cant even describe how beautiful everything was!!! However, it was a nice bonus to be the only one (perks of a winter wedding). They responded with they were a business that dealt with hardships too. I am disgusted by this multimillion dollar business that compares hardships of an ill father to not making AS MUCH money. I'm so happy to have has my event there! The Venetian - Garfield, NJ | Bride & Blossom It was everything I wanted and more! Grand Ballroom There was nothing they could have done to make our wedding a more perfect day. In conclusion I TOTALLY recommend this venue engaged couples planning their wedding. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. To the CEO, Jim, thank you for keeping your promise of providing quality food and excellent service. The Venetian | Better Business Bureau Profile The night could not have been better. They packed any guest's meal to take home upon request. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. The ambiance is breathe-taking. Filipo our mater Dei was awesome as well. We love the Venetian and look forward to coming back for future events. Make Your Dreams Become Reality at Venetian Garfield, NJ Imagine dancing with your significant other as a chandelier shines above your head. This place is worth every s We had our wedding at the Venetian this winter and I can honestly say that it was the best venue I have ever been to. The Venetian is the most amazing wedding venue. We had a couple walk throughs of Venetian with Nora, who did a great job of getting us the package that we needed for our quantity of guests. You get the most amazing deal all for one price. The staff is the most helpful, courteous and polite. We felt like superstars until the very end! out how beautiful the venue was. I had my ceremony and reception at the Venetian. Osama was our maitre d'. The amount of food you are given is nothing I've We originally had a tour with Nora who was great at explaining the package and helping us picture what we would be getting. The amount of desserts, pastries, candies, ETC that they have to offer is unreal! About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . She was by my side the entire time and helped me with absolutely everything. The open bar is like nothing anyone has ever seen before. I hope I can come back and enjoy it as guest one day especially during the amazing dessert hour!! Toni Ann and Norah in the offices were so helpful because I was an out of town bride. etian, our sincerest gratitude for operating such a top-notch establishment. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. The Venetian was an amazing venue, don't get me wrong. Our Maitre D on the other hand was a bit upsetting. They throw the best party in the world. I had to settle on March 12. The Venetian Catering and Special Events offers couples a wedding package that can be tailored to reflect their tastes and preferences. Proudly serving New York City, Westchester, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Long Island since 2008 . Everything was organized and anything I could possibly want was there for me on the spot. From beginning to end, The Venetian was above and beyond anything I could have asked for. Thank you so much for an unforgettable day. Doing Business As: Venetian Caterers, The Company Description: Key Principal: JAMES KOURGELIS See more contacts Industry: Food preparations, nec Printer Friendly View Address: 546 River Dr Garfield, NJ, 07026-3818 United States Phone: Website: www.venetiannj.com Employees (all sites): Actual Revenue: Modelled Year Started: Incorporated: Then we had back and forth phone calls where they were willing to rebook and asked me to pick a date any date to find out later it wasnt available or theyd call back and say those dates I chose in the spring and summer I was not allowed to have. st of all the SERVICE WAS OUTSTANDING! It's pricey, but worth every penny. Garfield, NJ 07026. The service is impeccable and they will accommodate anyone's needs! I can not say more good things about this incredible venue. The food is top-notch and the service was outstanding. The Vienesse extravaganzawhat can I sayit blew my mind! e able to wear it. Our f Wow doesn't even come close! Our wedding was amazing. Our high expectations were not only met, but truly exceeded! She did everything to make me and my husband happy. Weddings at the Venetian start at $125 per person, depending on the size of the party. LOVE LOVE LOVE The Venetian! The Venetian Catering and Special Events is a wedding venue located in Garfield, New Jersey. Our bridal attendant, Sylvia, was right there for any and every need. From the service to the food it is hands down worth every penny. The food, atmosphe Our wedding reception at the Venetian was absolutely perfect. He was calm, professional and attentive. I cannot say enough good things about their staff. And during, they took care of everything. People are still talking about how wonderful the wedding was and I have heard from multiple ppl that it was the "best wedding they have ever attended." Osama and John, the managers were also fabulous. The day of our event the groom and I were treated like royalty! Hands down, it really was. The food was amazing and the venetian hour was incredible. The food is fantastic and more than plentiful. Full cocktail hour from 6-7:30 (was supposed to be 6:30 but guests arrived early, Venetian gladly accommodated) It is definitely a two thumbs up kinda venue! You can't go wrong with the overabundance of delicious food and desserts to the exquisite beauty of the Venetian especially The Palazzo Room. The room was beautiful. The Venetian puts on a show like no other and it leaves an everlasting impression. ything I wanted she was there to get me and help me. That's The Venetian. Im frustrated and disappointed in the customer service weve gotten from this venue. ars. They are worth every penny and they never acted as if we were just another wedding. No other place compares! The Venetian Catering and Special Events - Venue - Garfield, NJ My guests are still raving about my wedding. I felt like royalty!! We needed the refund to help with my dads care. Everyone was so nice, helpful and professional. Barbara my bridal attendant was a lifesaver and AD the matire d was awesome. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Venetian at 546 River Dr in Garfield - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map.

Cooper Cronk First Wife, Articles O