michael santos real estate

Carole and I rented a condominium in a planned Irvine community. Real Estate Agent. ABOUT. Like many immigrants, my father was a tradesman with an intense work ethic and he tried to instill that work ethic in me. Michael Santos - Framingham, MA Real Estate Agent - Realtor.com Todos Santos Real Estate & Homes for Sale | Point2 (Page 2) School didnt interest me and I was driven by money rather than building good character. Read reviews, see agent listings, and contact for all your real estate needs. Visit Michael Santos's profile on Zillow to find ratings and reviews. On Thursday, I went to apply for my driver's license. Michael Santos, Sales Associate at Friedman-Roth Realty in New York, NY has commercial real estate listings for sale or rent on showcase.com. Ending a weeklong silence, Representative-elect George Santos admitted on Monday to a sizable list of falsehoods about his professional background, educational history and property . define("controllers/generic",["require","ControllerObjects","Objects","controllers/Variable","Application"],function(e){return function(t){function r(e){b.call("bubble",e)}function o(e){p.update(e),n()}function n(){C?a():p.$dom&&m.content.get({$dom:p.$dom,data:{}})}function a(e){e&&e.$dom&&(C=e.$dom),p.updateController("header",{$dom:C.divHeader,data:p&&p.controllers&&p.controllers.header?p.controllers.header.data:{}}),p.updateController("footer",{$dom:C.divFooter,data:p&&p.controllers&&p.controllers.footer?p.controllers.footer.data:{}}),p.updateController("content",p.get("name"),{$dom:C.divContent,data:p&&p.controllers&&p.controllers.content?p.controllers.content.data:{}}),h.done(function(){v&&v.registrationStatus&&v.registrationStatus.registered&&C.divFooter.addClass("user-logged-in"),v&&v.brand&&C.divFooter.addClass("user-has-brand")}),C.skipNav.off().on("click keyup",l)}function l(e){return("click"===e.type||"keyup"===e.type&&"Enter"===e.key)&&($("html,body").animate({scrollTop:C.divContent.offset().top},350),C.divContent.attr("tabindex","0").trigger("focus"),C.divContent.removeAttr("tabindex")),!1}function i(){g.uninit()}function d(e,t){g.event(e,t)}var c=e("ControllerObjects"),s=(e("Objects"),e("controllers/Variable")),u=e("Application"),f=new c.Unique(t),b=new c.Callbacks,g=new c.ChildControllerManager,p=new c.StateManager(g);g.add("header",new c.ChildController({type:"controllers/Header",namespace:f.get(),register:{bubble:r}})),g.add("footer",new c.ChildController({type:"controllers/Footer",namespace:f.get(),register:{bubble:r}})),g.add("content",new c.ChildController({type:s,namespace:f.get(),register:{bubble:r}}));var C,v,m={content:new c.Getter({namespace:f.get(),template:{url:"controllers/generic.html",dom:["divHeader","divContent","divFooter","skipNav"]},success:function(e){try{a(e)}catch(e){throw p&&console.info(p),e}},failure:function(){console.log("addGetter failure")}})},h=function(){var e=$.Deferred();return u.getCurrentUser(function(t){v=t.user,e.resolve()}),e}();return{update:o,restore:function(e){p.restore(e,n)},uninit:i,getState:p.getState.bind(p),register:b.register.bind(b),event:d}}}); I needed tactics to show my commitment to the strategy. March 7, 2022 Updated: March 8, 2022 5:19 p.m. Former San Francisco Planning Commissioner Dennis Richards is settling a lawsuit against the city for $1.8 million. Or if you're looking to rent or sell your home, we can help with that, too! Michael Santos Mindset Alexa Skill (coming soon!) ("number"!=typeof e||e<0)){var t=new Date(null);t.setSeconds(e);var r=t.toISOString().substr(11,8),a=r.split(":");return{raw:e,hours:+a[0],minutes:+a[1],seconds:+a[2],formatted:r,formattedTrimmed:r.replace(/^0(?:0:0? Prison to Paradise: How I Built Assets Worth More than $5 Million Within 5 Years of My Release From Prison And How You Can Succeed, Too! We moved to the Seattle area when I was a young boy. ST. MICHAEL DE SANTOS Limited is a leading corporate & integrated company, registered under the 1968 Act. Michael was born and raised in the Greater East End in Houston, TX and is immensely knowledgeable in all surrounding areas. How much will I need to save for a major purchase? (t.facebook=!0,t.name="Facebook",t.color={text:"#3b5998",background:"#4b6dad",rgb:"75,109,173",gradient:"radial-gradient(at bottom right, #87BAFF 0%, #005EA8 100%)"},t.icon={color:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-colored-256px.png"),colorSM:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-colored-70px-2x.png"),white:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-white-70px-2x.png"),grey:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-grey-70px-2x.png")}):2===e? Although I didnt have access to computers, by reading I could learn about the Internet. Homesnap.templates["controllers/Property/PropertyAddressItem.html"] = '{{#with data}}

{{#and item.latitude item.longitude}} {{/and}}{{#if item.primaryImage }}{{item.address.fullStreetAddress}} {{item.address.city}},{{item.address.state}} {{item.address.zip}}{{/if}}
  • {{#if gradient}}
    {{/if}} {{#if corner}}
    {{/if}} {{#unless paging}} {{#or price buildingUnit}}
    {{#if price}}
    {{item.price.short}}
    {{/if}} {{#if buildingUnit}}
    {{buildingUnit}}
    {{/if}}
    {{/or}} {{/unless}} {{#if address}}
    {{item.address.fullStreetAddress}}
    {{~#if item.address.city}}{{item.address.city}}, {{/if~}} {{~#if item.address.state}}{{item.address.state}} {{/if~}} {{~#if item.address.zip}}{{item.address.zip}}{{/if~}}
    {{/if}}
  • {{#if paging}} {{#each item.secondaryImages}}
  • {{/each}} {{/if}} {{#and (or paging buildingSummary)(compare placardVersion "!=" 2)}}
  • {{#or units.total buildingSummary}} {{units.total}} Total Units {{else}} {{~#if item.price}}{{item.price.dollars}}{{/if}}
    {{~#if item.propertyStatus}}{{{item.propertyStatus.text}}}{{/if}}
    {{/or}}
    {{#unless buildingSummary}} {{~item.address.fullStreetAddress}} • {{item.address.cityStateZip}}
    {{~#if item.beds}}{{item.beds.string}} {{item.beds.label}}{{/if~}} {{~#if item.baths}} {{~#if item.beds}} • {{/if~}} {{{item.baths.string}}} {{item.baths.label}} {{~/if~}} {{~#if item.sqFt}} {{~#or item.beds item.baths}} • {{/or~}} {{item.sqFt.string}} sq ft {{~/if~}} {{~#if item.yearBuilt}} {{~#or item.beds item.baths item.sqFt}} • {{/or~}} Built {{item.yearBuilt}} {{~/if~}} {{~#if item.lotSize}}{{#and item.beds item.baths item.sqFt item.yearBuilt}}{{else}} {{~#or item.beds item.baths item.sqFt item.yearBuilt}} • {{/or~}} {{item.lotSize.string}} {{item.lotSize.label}} {{/and}} {{/if~}} {{/unless}}
    {{#if detailsButton}}
    Learn More
    {{/if}}
  • {{/and}}
{{#or paging buildingSummary}} {{/or}}
{{#and (compare placardVersion "==" 2) item.price (compare buildingSummary "==" false) }}
{{item.price.dollars}}
{{/and}} {{#if statusBar}}
{{~{item.propertyStatus.text}~}} {{~#and item.listing.sListingStatus.contract item.listing.contractDate}} {{item.listing.contractDate.shortMonth}} {{item.listing.contractDate.day}} {{~else and item.listing.sListingStatus.sold item.listing.closeDate}} {{item.listing.closeDate.shortMonth}} {{item.listing.closeDate.day}} {{else}} {{~#or item.attributes.mlsStatus.expired item.attributes.mlsStatus.canceled item.attributes.mlsStatus.withdrawn item.attributes.mlsStatus.hold}} {{#if item.attributes.offMarketDate}} {{item.attributes.offMarketDate.shortMonth}} {{item.attributes.offMarketDate.day}} {{/if}} {{/or~}} {{/and~}}
{{~#or item.listing.specialFeatures.contingent item.listing.specialFeatures.auction item.listing.specialFeatures.shortSale item.listing.specialFeatures.foreclosure ~}} {{!-- item.listing.specialFeatures.newHome --}} {{#with item.listing.specialFeatures ~}}
{{~#if contingent~}} Contingent {{~else if shortSale~}} Short Sale {{~else if auction~}} Auction {{~else if foreclosure~}} Foreclosure {{~else if newHome~}} New Construction {{~/if~}}
{{~/with}} {{/or}} {{#or likelihoodStatus secondaryBanner ~}}
{{likelihoodStatus.title}}
{{/or}}
{{/if}} {{#if paging}}
{{#if gradient}}
{{/if}}
{{#and item.price (compare placardVersion "!==" 2)}}
{{item.price.short}}
{{/and}}
{{item.address.fullStreetAddress}}
{{~#if item.address.city}}{{item.address.city}}, {{/if~}} {{~#if item.address.state}}{{item.address.state}} {{/if~}} {{~#if item.address.zip}}{{item.address.zip}}{{/if~}}
{{#if units.total}}{{units.total}} Units{{/if}} {{#and item.listing.attribution (compare placardVersion "==" 2) }}
{{item.listing.attribution}}
{{/and}}
{{#each keyStats}}
{{{this.value}}} {{#compare @root/data/placardVersion "!==" 2}}
{{/compare}} {{this.label}} {{~#unless @last~}} {{~#compare @root/data/placardVersion "==" 2}} • {{/compare~}} {{~/unless~}}
{{/each}}
{{/if}} {{#if buildingSummary}}
{{#if gradient}}
{{/if}}
{{#and units.listings (compare @root/data/placardVersion "!==" 2)}} {{units.listings}} Listings {{/and}}
{{#if units.total}}{{item.address.fullStreetAddressWithoutUnit}}{{else}}{{item.address.fullStreetAddress}}{{/if}}
{{#and units.listings (compare @root/data/placardVersion "==" 2)}} {{units.listings}} Listings {{#and units.total (compare @root/data/placardVersion "==" 2)}} | {{/and}} {{/and}} {{#if units.total}} {{units.total}} Units {{/if}}
{{/if}} {{#if showFavoriteIcon}}
{{/if}} {{#compare placardVersion "==" 2 }}
{{/compare}}
{{#if singleFamilyResidence}} <script type="application/ld+json"> {{#if item.listing.openHouse}}[{{/if}} { "@context":"https://schema.org", "@type":"SingleFamilyResidence", "address": { "@type": "PostalAddress", "@context":"https://schema.org", "streetAddress": "{{item.address.fullStreetAddress}}", "addressLocality": "{{item.address.city}}", "addressRegion": "{{item.address.state}}", "addressCountry": "USA", "postalCode": "{{item.address.zip}}" }, {{#if item.primaryImage}} "photo": { "@type": "ImageObject", "url": "{{item.primaryImage.large}}" }, {{/if}} "geo": { "@type": "GeoCoordinates", "latitude": "{{item.longitude}}", "longitude": "{{item.longitude}}" }, "description": "{{item.remarks}}", "name": "{{item.address.fullStreetAddress}}, {{item.address.cityStateZip}}", "url": "{{@root/data/siteRootUrl}}{{item.url}}" } {{#if item.listing.openHouse}} ,{ "@context": "https://schema.org", "@type": "Event", "name": "Open House {{item.listing.openHouse.times}}", "description": "{{item.remarks}}", "url": "{{@root/data/siteRootUrl}}{{item.url}}", {{#if item.primaryImage}} "image": [ {{#if item.primaryImage.large}}"{{item.primaryImage.large}}"{{/if}} {{#each item.secondaryImages}} ,"{{listing}}" {{/each}} ], {{/if}} "startDate": "{{item.listing.openHouse.startDateString}}", {{#if item.price}} "offers": { "@type": "Offer", "@id": "{{@root/data/siteRootUrl}}{{item.url}}", "image": [ {{#if item.primaryImage.large}}"{{ item.primaryImage.large}}"{{/if}} {{#each item.secondaryImages}} ,"{{listing}}" {{/each}} ], "url": "{{@root/data/siteRootUrl}}{{item.url}}", "description": "{{item.remarks}}", "price": "{{item.price.raw}}", "priceCurrency": "USD", "BusinessFunction": "https://purl.org/goodrelations/v1#{{#if item.transactionType.forSale}}Sell{{else if item.transactionType.forRent}}LeaseOut{{/if}}" }, {{/if}} {{#with item.address}} "location": { "@type": "Place", "name": "{{fullStreetAddress}}", "address": { "@type": "PostalAddress", "addressCountry": "USA", "addressLocality": "{{city}}", "addressRegion": "{{state}}", "postalCode": "{{zip}}", "streetAddress": "{{fullStreetAddress}}" } } {{/with}} } {{/if}} {{#if item.listing.openHouse}}]{{/if}} </script>{{/if}}
{{/with}}';

Leeann Kreischer Parents, Union Clothing Seattle, Dr Dabber Switch Problems, Articles M