megumin nendoroid bootleg

This is where it pays to have a good eye on how to spot bootlegs, which leads us to our next point. Its hard to notice the stand when looking at a boxed nendoroid, but its just something extra you should know. I got a Sonic Nendoroid for my birthday from Amazon, only to find out it was fake. I bought it for 24.30$ I have a question. First off, I wanted to say thanks for writing such a great article. Free shipping for many products! I really hope I dont get a fake sebastian one. She has had two releases, first in September 2017, and then a re-release in May 2019. You have a bootleg! Please use this thread to post any and all questions you might have regarding counterfeit figures. Sorry to hear about your fake nendoroid, Hope you have better luck in the future! The figurine itself is still inspired by goodsmile's nendoroids. For some reason, the realFlan has a lot of red-bleed on the hat, while the fakeFlan does not. Plus bootleg figures usually arent that much cheaper compared to their official counterparts, so it really pays to do your research and buy an official figure for a bit more. To complete your sign in, please tell us your Does the box have a sticker on the front? 2023 GOOD SMILE COMPANY, INC All Rights Reserved. Definitely not the only series that got snubbed in the face department. My best guess for why the sticker is on there is the distribution company put them on after they imported the figures from japan to show they are slated for localized distribution only. Im actually made fun of a bit because Im so anal about being careful with all of my collectibles, hadnt really even posed the Sonic and the head just plopped off. From the anthropomorphic cat smartphone game "Cat Planet" comes a Nendoroid of the popular character Triss! Fate Series nendoroids will be always come with Type Moon (TM) stickers right? Voulez-vous acheter un Chara-ani Konosuba Megumin : Uniforme scolaire Ver. grr! and stuff and I dont get it because mine (a bootleg) kinda looks the same as any normal ones. A lot of people use playmoya to find figures that are out of circulation / sold out elsewhere. Thanks. Just the box alone can be a big indicator, fake nendoroids boxes can be damaged as you can maybe tell in the previous pictures (Although do note that just because a box is damaged does not mean it is a fake nendoroid). . Deals, news and product releases. Sorry to hear about your fake nendoroid! http://www.greattoysonline.com/gto/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=21734. This is because Vocaloid nendoroids dont have stickers on them (my guess is because they arent from an anime). This was really helpful! Another indicator is if MyFigureCollection doesn't list the either the statue, its manufacturer, or the shop it's being sold on. The leader of the band of thieves made for the good of the people and the world.. "Very well. Megumin: Light Novel Swimsuit Ver. https://world.taobao.com/item/554147746186.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a230r.1.14.93.76bf523ucaxZ9&ns=1&abbucket=9#detail, https://2.taobao.com/item.htm?id=540473446422&toSite=main#detail, https://world.tmall.com/item/530674687323.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.6.76bf523ws7hOo&id=530674687323&ns=1&abbucket=9&skuId=3201631831239, Well, too late now. My only concern is that my box didnt have the little sticker of authenticity so im starting to have second thoughts. Was just wondering if its normal for figma to be like this and just require you to be patient and delicate? Jojo's Bizarre Adventure exploded in popularity thanks to its awesomely over-the-top third season Stardust Crusaders, which starred Jotaro Kujo. Other than that they are both good figures. For example if the photo looks like this: Price plays a huge role in looking at things on ebay. :D. I heard back from BigbadToyStore today, and theyve offered to refund/exchange the Nendoroid. User reports from Mercari depict a wide range of scenarios, with good sellers mixed in with people egregiously marking up their merchandise and more than a few bootlegs. I had a hard time figuring it out at first. No shiny face perfect paint job and well fit! the figure looks a tad glossy in some spots. Since I was posting the return today, I figured Id take a few pictures to detail the difference in quality between the two: I made an album here: Anyway, after reading this I was able to easily tell that all listed on eBay currently thatre $20 are indeed bootlegs. It is a legitimate figma as well. Yeah unfortunately a lot of anime conventions have dealers that sell fake figures. Thanks very much! . My best suggestion here is to trust the seller on this one make sure they say in writing that its an authentic GSC figure. Check MFC if you're unsure of what youre looking at. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Hello! and looks like i got an official lion saber. If you payed less, like $30, its almost certainly a fake. And if your not sure ask the seller for photos ect. I didnt expect your answer to be this quick! We only source our figmas from reputable industry wholesalers who have years of positive history in the Japanese merchandise import business. The mikasa nendoroid hasnt been officially released yet (She will be released later this month), so anybody trying to sell you a figure that isnt released is obviously selling you a fake. I ordered a Miku nendoroid from Crunchyroll (supposed to be arriving in June), and I didnt really check any of the photos. thanks, Im definitely adding to my bookmarks to reference when i pull out my old nendoroids to make sure theyre legit. I dont want bootlegs. And now now.. i cant find an original Kirito nendoroid #295 Ive serched up all of the sites you said up there and all kiritos were sold out. Look specifically for feedback where the buyer received a bootleg. KONO SUBARASHII SEKAI NI SYUKUFUKU WO! Can you spot which one is fake? MEGUMIN Figure [MINT] #A2552-31. B) Unless you are buying from a US/European retailer with a long-standing retail history or a legitimate Japanese retailer, forget it. Purchasing from Japan or another country? Nendoroid Megumin (Second Rerelease) | GOODSMILE GLOBAL ONLINE SHOP From the anime series KONO SUBARASHII SEKAI NI SYUKUFUKU WO! (Second Preorder). http://imgur.com/a/VicFW#4. So no need to worry! You will have to pay for shipping from Japan, but otherwise they do have some great deals on there. Oh wow, thank you! Good article. P.S. Just as you would with a dog. Konosuba 2 Nendoroid Megumin action Figure 100mm anime from JAPAN Can i feel free to ask you anything about nendoroids? Price is way too cheap, plus Ive heard nothing but bad things from milanoo.com. The increased use of the practice of commingling inventory has led to an increase in the amount of counterfeit merchandise appearing on Amazon. OK, this isnt rocket science here folks. . Ive been tempted to buy from them myself as they have been having a bunch of sales recently, but Im already tied up with my existing pre-orders ^^. One example of that is my Rin Okumura figure, even though its fake (it was pretty obvious by looking at the listing) I cant point out any difference from the original and it was really well made. They look legit but like I said Ive never bought from them so I cant tell you for sure. If you see a nendoroid in a box with one of its arms off, its almost certainly a bootleg. eBay is really good about letting you know where an item is shipping from. Hi, so I was planning to buy a nendoroid for the first time, and I have a tight budget. Any tips on finding preowned Megumin figures that arent fakes? Visit hotel website. highest level clan in coc 2020; megumin nendoroid bootleg. Is Made in China the only thing on the base? I wont be too pleased with it if it is a fake but I will still love it like a misbehaving puppy <3 Her paint job is good and her skin isnt shiny at all.She had that smell new Nendoroids have when I took her out the box.Her stand is round but it has CFMs label on it.I bought her in Thailand when I was still new to the Nendoroid series. I havent bought from ebay in a while, but I just checked some listings today after reading your comment and you make a good point about sellers not saying its an official goodsmile figure. AmiAmi I checked Mercari, but most of them are either sold out or extremely expensive. to fake. I would like got get a few but, if this is fake Ill just pay the higher price off amazons trusted goodsmile company. Mine costed $350). Fans wil As long as you have some trusted sellers there Im sure youre fine. Release Date: Usually the nendoroid petits dont come with extra hands or faces, although from what Ive experienced they do have some movement in the arms and neck joints. thank God i didnt buy that fake asuna nendroid! Literally everything else is perfect, the book is right, the hat is right, the faces are right, the magnet in the head is right, the neck joint is right, the rabbits neck joint is right, its just those two issues with her. Figure Good Smile Company at the best online prices at eBay! I ordered a Flandre nendoroid and it got here just yesterday. Look at the small details, see if there are any smudges. Since they are pre-owned there is always the chance of the figure having damage, its up to the seller to tell you what kind of condition the figure is in. Sorry for the errors at the end; autocorrect can be so very annoying ;^^ lol, Hi! Mildly annoyed, I spend half hour watching a youtube unboxing and comparing the items; I realize the person swap the arm and there is no way it would stay in the nendoroid slot without having it fall off. Insanely low prices should be throwing up some serious alert signals. You would think that an anime convention wouldnt have fakes, but the sad case is that is far from the truth. or if there are any others on ebay/elsewhere you would recommend instead? At least its good practice for developing an eye for whats real and whats fake! IPS. "From the anime movie "KONO SUBARASH.. Good Smile Company, also known as GSC or Good Smile, is a Japanese manufacturer of hobby products such as the Nendoroid and figma product lines, as well as scale figures. Envo el mismo da El estilo de tu vida Todo lo que necesitas por menos If you still arent sure you could upload photos and have me take a look at them if you want. Read our Cookie Policy. I ended up buying a bootleg Mikasa Nendoroid! View Etsys Privacy Policy. Newer bootlegs do seem to be harder to spot, and while I wrote this article on nendoroids there is the whole other world of bootleg scaled figures which is even more challenging. In addition to production and manufacturing, our business includes design, marketing and distribution. The box has the round sticker seals on top and bottom of the box, but each end has 2. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Hi, after i saw this page i prefer to buy nendo from a forum, where it provides COD as payment so i can check the nendo because this is going to be the first nendo im going to buy. Nendoroid Megumin - Good Smile Company For those of you in the US of A, if youre buying from a brick-and-mortar store or even at a con, look for this sticker on the back. Also, heres another tip if the figure has been available for more than 6 months its almost probably a fake as well. Yeah its a shame that shops carry fake nendoroids, but good job avoiding them! GoodsmileUs also have rare nendo in-stock on their website from time to time. I suppose I can replace her, but gee I ended up paying full price for the damn thing. A good place for help would be myfigurecollection.net, a place I would recommend for any figure fanatic. Thank you for this article! i know the article says to avoid ebay, but i cant seem to find any legitimate ones anywhere else. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1HsoGx82dkU/U34r00/DSC_0093.JPG I just purchased sena from AmiAmi, but I bought Asuna and Iron Man from ebay, And those ebay sellers are from China and Hong Kong, I just bought from them because their feedbacks are good (but also found some negative feedbacks). Stock photos: Make sure you are seeing pictures of the ACTUAL product, not photos taken from the goodsmile site or some other website. If you see a nendoroid for sale at $15 USD, be cautious as there is a good chance its a fake. Found out thats common with prize figures though so feeling better about that now, I want to get higher quality pvc figures but theyre too expensive for me at the moment. Your Search for "anime megumin" - 1,920 printable 3D Models. eviljackspicer:) 18 days ago &oast; bunnygirl. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_k5jH9zrhrw/U34r00/DSC_0091.JPG I hope Ive helped you in learning how to spot a fake nendoroid and what to look out for. How to distinguish between a fake and real Nendoroid by Good Smile Co? Now I know what Im looking for next time I decide to buy one. http://www.ebay.com/itm/GoodSmile-Good-Smile-Nendoroid-365-Attack-on-Titan-Mikasa-Cute-3-5-Figure-NIB-/111216015325?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19e4fdb7dd, I want a inexpensive one for I dont have much money, but I dont want a bootleg >.< I don't think the pictures are genuine, and taken from the official site so I doubt that~. It was fake,, Now I finally know how to identity fakes ~. The person was in a hurry, so I paid by just looking at the item in the boxing thinking its good and went home. Aw man. Aqua. But I can fix him up and make him into a stable Nendroid anyway. do you know anything about this website? The box may be damaged, but I find often times nendoroid boxes at conventions tend to be a bit more beat up as they are kinda thrown/hauled around when brought to cons (unless its excessively damaged, could be a problem). While MFC does not list every legitimate item for various reasons, it does reject unlicensed ones. I paid a very fair price and when the item arrived it was authentic, sticker of authenticity that was not mentioned in auction, nice surprise. but good quality dammit. I am fairly confident that other one is real, because the stand actually works, it has a skirt (the fake had the skirt be loose and when attached it bisect when I lifted it from its stand) and the wings were just terrible. I bought it for 50 bucks, so Im hoping that its legit. So far anyone that Ive talked to who has used milanoo.com to buy nendoroids has gotten a fake. We encourage you guys to practice these tips before posting here. So I thank you so much for your help; especially because now I have a way to contact GoodSmile directly for a replacement if BBTS doesnt have a replacement Sonic to send to me . Authentic boxes from Max Factory will have images with clean, crisp edges. Aniplex? If there is no sticker, the sticker appears to be tampered with,or the sticker image is simply printed onto the box, you likely have a bootleg! Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. shipping and etc) i saw this article, then checked my stuff immediately and it says its a chinese ver. But this was really helpfull ^____^, well actually,you can spot his neck joint being well.uh.seen trough the package. The masochistic crusader joins the POP UP PARADE series once again!POP UP PARADE is a new series of .. "Why am I the only one working here!? I do have a figma box that has a Sales outside Japan only sticker on the back, with another sticker (not AAA) from a different distribution company. http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/218/9/5/08_06_22_20_47_718_by_xxdustcatxx-d7txmcq.jpg It has the circle stand. The info says its Japanese version. http://www.dhgate.com/product/wholesale-vocaloid-hatsune-miku-family-figures/175407254.html?utm_source=Criteo&utm_medium=remarketing&utm_campaign=102003015%20Cartoon%20&%20Anime%20&%20Movies%20Accessories&utm_content=175407254&f=bm|102003015%20Cartoon%20&%20Anime%20&%20Movies%20Accessories||remarketing|Criteo||175407254|DC||, Personally I think it looks a bit sketchy, and there are definitely bootlegs of this particular set of nendoroid petites. I was at sino centre HK today I noticed shops have real and faked figures together. I will be more careful in the future ^_^. Review. Thanks for replying! Check MFC for known counterfeits. Basically when the most popular online retailers are sold out youll have to search around and see if you can find one somewhere else, though youll probably end up paying double the original MSRP + shipping. Her box isnt exactly in good condition but my friend told me that it probably got bumped around during transport. But if its just a personal home collection it shouldnt matter if they are fake or not. Sorry you got a fake! English Franais Currency $ Australian Dollar; R$ Brazilian Real $ Canadian Dollar; CHF Swiss Franc Euro British Pound Sterling Its too late to cancel so I hope they look OK for bootlegs, if you were wondering which ones we chose it was these: In recent years, it has become more and more difficult to distinguish between authentic merchandise and cheap bootleg rip-offs. You can see on the fake miku (left one) that there is a blob of black on her skirt, and the paint on her tie clips is not all that good. http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/auc-terraformer/item/200000021451/. I have a few Ive bought at conventions, and although the paint jobs are great, the joints fit in fine, and they dont give off that shine you mention, Ive had a hard time fitting their stands onto their backs. And Im so happy Sebby wears mostly Black, mainly because if theyre any smudges on his uniform, I can just fix him up! i literally had a cart of about 100$ worth of nendoroids on ebay, (5 different ones) and thought, this is just too good to be true . "POP UP PARADE is a new series of figures that are easy to colle.. Sorry if Im a hassle, but why are bootlegs so bad? I would imagine theyd be quite difficult to fake because they have magnets and stuff. I bought a Reimu and a Flandre on ebay, they are indeed fake, but they arent actually too bad. :3. Im thinking about ordering petit nendoroid madoka magica set from amazon (possibly the Japanese amazon) and I was wondering if they make fake petit nendroids. Hobbylink Japan the price definitely led me to think its fake but still not sure! So Im posting it again.Is http://japan-best.com/ a good store to buy figures? Definitely a fake. I wanted a Date Masamune (from Sengoku Basara) Nendoroid but when i went onto the websites that youve mentioned that sells legit Nendoroids and other products from GCS, i couldnt find it. ** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **, https://partner.goodsmile.info/support/eng/fake/listing/. Whenever I see a fake nendoroid on ebay, most of the time its from a Chinese seller. (I also will be attending the New York comic con this fall with friends and Im also thinking, I might hold on my Nendoroid shopping from the web and get (hopefully the ones I want) there, live and so, by the same token, i could check them out with my eyes and be sure they are the official products). Chara-ani Konosuba Megumin : Uniforme scolaire Ver. Figurine l And, quite oddly, the fake-nendo has it own fan-base. Was the price far lower then the current average? Doesnt sound like luck, more like you were ripped off. You could send me some pictures and Ill have a look, hopefully your figure is legitimate! I think shes an older one because she has a round stand. http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/auc-terraformer/item/200000014441/ Second, I have a question. I got a couple Nendoroids and mini Nendoroids in an anime grab bag recently. Usually I tell people to avoid ebay all together when it comes to nendoroids. I did that a week or so ago and got it in the mail yesterday. and i need some suggestion. I finally decided n bought my very first nendoroid recently from the shop you recommended on the post. I have bought nendoroids on Amazon before and I have not gotten a fake so far, but I only buy from items/sellers that have good reviews. Im not sure if there have been any confirmed Date Masamune bootleg nendoroids or not, but I wouldnt run the risk. Hi, That was really helpful. Depends on the version I think, some of them have Aniplex stickers on them & some have Type Moon. Thanks for the comment! Ive seen bootleg nendoroids for sale which have a holographic sticker that says OFFICIAL, when the nendoroid was obviously fake. What gives?. Optional parts include both an opened and closed version of her transparent umbrella with a cat paw pattern along with . Hi, i was considering buying this set of vocaloid nenoroids, but after reading this artical, im having second thoughts about it? I wish I saw this sooner because I bought oneand it is coming from China. Nendoroid Fleet Collection Kancolle Yudachi Kai Ni Non Scale Abs Made Of Pvc Pai. It certainly is possible to get real figures from HK, just be careful. And i have good news i found a Kirito figure! If all else failed, you can always ask GSC costumer support via their email (support@goodsmile.jp) along with pictures of the suspected nendoroids. Join us at discord.gg/nendoroids This article has been so helpful, and I thank you so much for taking the one to write this; it is so very much appreciated! Is there still a possibility of getting something fake or damaged? However, with all their high-tech equipment I dont know why they dont have a database with the pedigrees of each and every figurine and name of owner.

New York Office Of Court Administration Attorney Registration, Articles M