maia johnson cause of death

}); Since then, they have been married to different people and seem to be going strong. ga('ads.send', { }); The pair were married from 1998 to 2002 and also have a son, Keyshawn Johnson Jr., Yahoo Sports reports. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotRenderEnded', function(event) { All About Sharrieff Shah, MLS Player Anton Walkes Dead at 25 After Boat Accident in Florida, All About Bills Safety Damar Hamlin: From Pennsylvania Kid to NFL Starter, Adam Zimmer, Bengals Assistant Coach and Son of NFL Coach Mike Zimmer, Dead at 38, MMA Star Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson Dead After Complications from Cancer and Rare Autoimmune Disease, NFL Assistant Coach Adam Zimmer May Have Passed Out from Drinking Before His Death: Report, Journalist Grant Wahl, Who Was Detained for Wearing Gay Pride Shirt at the World Cup, Dead at 48, Jason David Frank's 'Power Rangers' Costar Walter Jones Pays Tribute After His Death at 49: 'Rest in Power'. ga('ads.send', { Johnson announced on Monday, March 15, 2021, that his daughter died at the age of 25. He continued that role for seven years, and he also competed on Season 17 of Dancing with the Stars. The former NFL wide receiver wrote, "It is with incredible sadness that I have to share the news about the passing of my beautiful Daughter Maia. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. Since Keyshawn shared the heartbreaking news, he's been getting a lot of support online from fellow athletes, commentators, and sports-centric accounts. "Our thoughts are with Keyshawn and his family as they deal with this unthinkable tragedy," the statement read. hitType: 'event', Maia Johnson, the daughter of Keyshawn Johnson and his first wife Shikiri Hightower, was born in 1995. Because Maia was in her mid-twenties when she died, many have been speculating online about what could have happened. if(document.querySelector("#google_image_div")){ The record, which mentions her as a resident of New Orleans, Louisiana, shows that she was arrested on May 22, 2019, around 9:20 pm for illegal possession of Hashish. }) "Maia, as my first born child, has been the joy of. Former NFL player and current ESPN commentator Keyshawn Johnson announced the death of his first-born daughter, Maia Johnson, on Monday. "Maia, as my first born child, has been the joy of my, and her Mother Shikiri's, life. window.googletag.cmd.push(function() { YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. The cause of Maia Johnson's death has not been identified. ga('ads.send', { } He further said, "We also all appreciate your support and respect for our privacy as we move forward. She was 25. media-tech companies with hubs around the world. Keyshawn Johnson was the No. }); While Shikiri calls Belah Gaskin her husband, Keyshawn moved on with Jennifer Conrad. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Maia Johnson obituary is not public at the time, we will share more as we learn about the obituary and possibly the funeral. eventAction: 'click_ads' "My fearless, beautiful, intelligent, well-traveled, resourceful daughter, my mini-me, throughout our journey, we literally have been growing up, figuring life out, together. After former NFL star Keyshawn Johnson announced the tragic death of his firstborn daughter Maia, he refrained from announcing the cause of her death at an untimely age of 25. }) Johnson has three younger children London, Shyla and Vance with current wife Jennifer Conrad. Who was Keyshawn Johnson's daughter Maia Johnson? | The Sun His daughter had multiple issues with drugs arrests. Keyshawn Johnson's son pays tribute to late sister, Maia, in touching },false) Maia was born to the former couple when Keyshawn was 22-years-old and Shikiri was 19. And will be dearly missed by family, friends, and everyone. Keyshawn Johnsonplayed in the NFL for 11 seasons before retiring and joining ESPN as a sports analyst. "Shikiri, Maia's siblings, our family, and me appreciate your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time. The couple brought Maia into the world in 1995 and also gave birth to their son, Keyshawn Johnson Jr. Johnson is currently married to Jennifer Conrad, with whom he has two young children London and Vance Johnson. "It is with incredible sadness that I have to share the news about the passing of my beautiful. Former NFL Player Keyshawn Johnson Mourns 'Unthinkable Tragedy' Of Shikiri, Maia's siblings, our family and me appreciate your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time," Johnson tweeted. He later took his own life with the gun. Johnson was the No. More Local News to Love Start today for 50% off Expires 3/6/23, Charlie De Biase Jr. | debiase@siadvance.com. Please if you have any form of concern, suggestions, or query as regards this publication, kindly contact us. Johnson, who is a football analyst and morning radio host for ESPN now, announced sadly, "Maia, as my firstborn child, has been the joy of my, and her Mother Shikiri's, life," Maia Johnson, the first-born daughter of former USC wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson, has died, her father announced on Twitter on Monday. Maia was his first-born daughter! The best insights from the ultimate insiders, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, ESPNs First Take completely dismisses Rangers, ESPN star calls out Deion Sanders over parent comments, Penny Hardaway slams ESPN analysts unfair joke about Memphis star, ESPN anchor defends himself after misogynistic clip surfaces. if(document.querySelector("#adunit")){ Her IG and Snap used to be live streams of wild drug binges. "She came into our lives just as we were both coming of age as adults and has been a constant beloved presence for both of us. Too many deaths with alcohol and drug addiction. Shikiri and Keyshawn welcomed Maia in 1995. Your email address will not be published. FORMER NFL player Keyshawn Johnson has announced the tragic news of the death of his daughter on social media in a heartbreaking post. 1 draft pick in 1996. She enjoys traveling and cannot seem to get enough family time. What happened to Keyshawn Johnson's daughter? Ex-NFL star's firstborn A presentation of a bouquet of flowers is a special way of showing youre thinking of them and their loss, as the bright colours reflect the personality of the passed loved one. Like most entrepreneurs, she wears many hats. Shortly after Johnson's announcement, ESPN released a statement supporting the family in the wake of Maia's death. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), }); Maia's age at the time of death was unclear. You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. Johnson played a key role in Tampa winning Super Bowl XXXVII. Ex-NFL star Keyshawn Johnson reveals tragic death of his daughter 1 overall pick out of USC by the New York Jets in 1996. Former USC WR Keyshawn Johnson announces death of daughter Maia On Tuesday, March 16, the 22-year-old son of former NFL player Keyshawn Johnson took to social media to reflect on the life and memory of Maia Hightower-Johnson, who passed away at 25.. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotRenderEnded', function(event) { Johnson played in the NFL for 11 seasons before retiring and joining ESPN as a sports analyst. The tragic story of divorce with Keyshawn Johnson and daughter Maia Johnson's death. Yankees may get solution to to glut of infielders after NL teams' misfortune, Daniel Jones needs to see big picture in Giants negotiations, The Marchand and Ourand Sports Media Podcast, The Show with Joel Sherman and Jon Heyman, Amazin' But True: A NY Mets Baseball Podcast, Gangs All Here: A NY Jets Football Podcast, Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts placed on paid leave. I lost the one person in my life that is full blood, Keyshawn Jr., 22, wrote alongside a series of pictures of the the siblings. Keyshawn Johnson says his daughter has died - ESPN People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Keyshawn Johnson's Daughter's Death Breaks Father's Heart - US Day News Maia Hightower Johnson, daughter of Keyshawn Johnson, has tragically passed away aged 25. }); According to Yahoo Sports,Johnsonshared Maia with his ex-wife, Shikiri Hightower. His daughter had multiple issues with drug arrests. Our deepest condolences and heartfelt prayers are with the family and friends. Johnson announced the death of his daughter Maia on social media. Johnson did not note the cause of death. "Maia, as my first born child, has been the joy of my, and her Mother Shikiri's, life.". She was one of Johnson's four children. 2023 Advance Local Media LLC. Johnson, a football analyst and morning radio host for ESPN, did not reveal the cause of death. The best insights from the ultimate insiders, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, 49ers give stud left tackle historic contract, Yankees may get solution to to glut of infielders after NL teams' misfortune, Daniel Jones needs to see big picture in Giants negotiations, The Marchand and Ourand Sports Media Podcast, The Show with Joel Sherman and Jon Heyman, Amazin' But True: A NY Mets Baseball Podcast, Gangs All Here: A NY Jets Football Podcast, Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts placed on paid leave. hitType: 'event', Keyshawn Johnson is mourning the death of his daughter, Maia Hightower-Johnson, who has died at age. }); Shikiri has a public Instagram feed and she has shared several photos of her late daughter on her stories. "Our thoughts are with Keyshawn and his family as they deal with this unthinkable tragedy. }) Required fields are marked *. Johnson was the first pick in the 1996 NFL Draft and played as a wide receiver for the New York Jets from 1996 to 1999, Tampa Bay Buccaneers from 2000 . Here's everything we know, QB Young 5-10 1/8, 204 pounds at NFL combine, Sources: Patriots tell QB Hoyer he's being cut, Horns' Robinson: Versatility worthy of early pick, Jones: Not fixated on Cowboys' drought, just '23, Sources: Raiders plan franchise tag for Jacobs, WR Addison to Steelers' Pickett: 'Come get me', Wolverines' Turner wows with 4.26 40 at combine, Top QB prospect Levis eager to unleash 'cannon', Everything you need to know about Geno Smith's contract negotiations. Cong launches 'PayMLA' campaign, ups attack on BJP in poll-bound Karnataka over bribegate, 'No fruitful purpose will be served': Here's what Manish Sisodia said in his bail plea, 'Oxford standard for Rahul, Radio for Modi': Vadra Cong hurls elitist attack on PM Modi, What happened to Keyshawn Johnson's daughter? By the time a SWAT team entered the residence, Royce Lilliard was found with a single gunshot wound at approximately 10:45 p.m. A motive was not revealed. We are all behind you during this tough time," they tweeted. Though our words can do little, we hope our thoughts and prayers will encourage you this period and always as you mourn, the passing soul. A unique soul with a great personality has an amazing sense of humour, diligent and caring. In 2018, she wished her son on Twitter: "HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY @KEYSHAWNNNN!!! They had a second child together, Keyshawn Johnson Jr., before divorcing in 2002. Former NFL Star Keyshawn Johnson's Daughter Maia Dead at 25 - Us Weekly

Patagonia First Responder Discount Covid, Katana Kami Nanami Gifts, Is Kevin Burns Related To Ken Burns, Curacao Villa With Chef, The Box Plots Below Show Student Grades, Articles M