koogle peanut butter commercial

One day I managed to whine enough for her to relent and get the cinnamon variety. #928 Eating foods you loved when you were a kid Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. September 30, 2008 Neil Pasricha. I loved the banana flavored! A kid in my class in 1970 - as a five year old - had it on his sandwhich. If any of you know of a recipe let me know. Koogle Peanut Butter Spread Before seemingly everyone was allergic to peanuts, this spread from the 1970s ruled. Everyone I've mentioned it to since including my wife says the same and she's my age. It didn't sell well enough for Kraft to keep making it. The flavors were chocolate, bananna, cinnomin, and strawberry. I called Googly eyes peanut butter probably what I called it back then. Alas it didn't last long but Mum made us pretend 'Koogle' using chocolate icing & peanut butterI thought she was a wizard. Born "1967" so when Koogle eye's came out I was very young but I remembered it well. LOL!Now, does anyone out there remember Willy Wonka's Oompa's candy?? It was made by Kraft so they own the rights. if you spread a single slice of bread with butter, peanut butter and nutela, you will effectively re create the taste of chocolate koogle. I always looked forward to that sandwich treat! Man the 70's RULED. To this day i can not stomach the smell of Nutella or others - so long lasting for me this one. . My memory of it is not as positive. Hope it comes back one day. Nice bit of nostalgia for me. My favorite was banana i can still tast it i wish they would bring it back, Thank you !!! koogle peanut butter: Search Result | eBay Is this not available anywhere anymore? It had a very unique and smooth texture, which didnt stick to your mouth, possibly due to a higher concentration of oil. For some unknown reason the memory of what I used to call googley eyes peanut butter crossed my mind and I thought I'd search it. Avengers: Infinity War (2018) clip with quote You're from Earth. I am so happy to have stumbled upon this! Kraft Foods introduced Koogle in 1971, a sweetened peanut butter spread that was sold in a jar and available in four flavors chocolate, banana, cinnamon and vanilla. I often think about Koogle. If any one wants to submit a message to the company of Kraft Foods go here and fill out a responce http://kraftfoods.custhelp.com/app/contact. I loved that peanut butter. why did they take it off the market? Deli hams contain a lot of salt and most baked hams are full of sugar, neither of which is good for dogs. Koogle. It was like eating a gooey Reece's, only it was "healthy" because it was peanut butter. I begged for one for Christmas one year. Koogle peanut butter spread - 1970's?from a 16mm negativeFollow us on Twitter @FromFilm[sung] Here comes Koogle - the Krafty nutty surprise. Made great fuffernutters. Sadly, although many people today attest to a former affection for Koogle during their childhood, the product didnt exactly fly off of store shelves. Chocolate koogle was my favorite, but banana koogle was a close second. Born there in November 1964. the world hasnt been the same since. Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. I never knew why at the time. YARN | You are kicked from building! | Curious George | Video clips by Why doesn't anyone remember this? As far as I can find from my research and talking to various people familiar with the product, there were only the 4 flavors: Vanilla, Cinnamon, Chocolate, and Banana. Koogle, Goober And The Joys Of Peanut Butter And Jelly "Sha bop dat wow!". And so, we are left with mere memories of this peanutty spread with the unforgettable flavor whose flame flickered out all too soon. I remember LOVING the chocolate flavor! Couldnt find anyone who remembers it. I hated when it vanished. Koogle was a peanut butter spread marketed by Kraft, first released in the USA in 1971. Let me tell you, it was better than no Koogle at all. In the premiere commercial the mascot danced to a jingle, \"Pea-nutty-koogle with the koo-koo-koogly eyes,\" which was modeled on Billy Rose's 1923 hit song \"Barney Google (with the Goo-Goo-Googly Eyes)\". I thought I was the only one who remembered it. LEGAL INNOVATION | Tu Agente Digitalizador; LEGAL3 | Gestin Definitiva de Despachos; LEGAL GOV | Gestin Avanzada Sector Pblico Koogle was a peanut butter spread marketed by Kraft, first released in the USA in 1971. ..I loved it ..I wonder I was born in '65 and also loved Freakies, Space Food Sticks, Danish-Go-Rounds, Tang, King Vita Man cereal, and soaked up all the Sid and Marty Krofft I could (Sigmund and the Sea Monsters!)! Rachel, that is too cool, you being in a TV commercial for Koogle. Koogle forever! Kraft had a special process to remove some of the strong peanut flavor from the base - that's why banana peanut butter isn't even close. Nite Ize NiteHowl LED Rechargeable Necklace $15.99 $19.99 Free Same-Day Delivery! pillsbury chocolate space food sticks recipe They need to bring this back! My grandfather use to let me have it when I was at his house. I also remember the texture being quite smooth, and like the commercial said it wasn't sticky in your mouth like regular peanut butter.Humans were not the only creatures to enjoy Koogle! Mom would alternate the flavors when she bought it. Another great product. One could make sandwiches, eat it on toast or crackers, or straight from a spoon should you wish to cut out the middleman. Each was yummy and the change up each week worked great!! Have yall tried Bettern Peanut Butter Banana or Chocolate flavor? It seems everyone who has posted here has the same thing to say. Generic soda, beer, soap, grape drink, luncheon loaf (spam), etc. Its unfortunate that Kraft took it away from the world. I told my kids about it and they laugh at me but my favorite was the chocolate also. 1 peanuts, partially hardened vegetable oils, sugar, cocoa processed with alkali, dextrose, salt, nonfat dry milk, artificial flavor.Chocolate: Peanuts, partially hardened vegetable oils, sugar, milk chocolate (with artificial flavor and emulsifier added), chocolate liquor, dextrose, salt, artificial flavor.Cinnamon: U.S. grade no. Yes I have had Koogle when I was younger.Chocolate flavor Koogle was really good.I wish they would bring it back. Remember them all. What are the Physical devices used to construct memories? It is real. Well I might as well join the pack. When i ask other people they look at me like im strange. I would've been 4-6 at that time. from $19.99. I had an allergic reaction hives when I ate the chocolate did not stop me I loved it I want it back I look for it to this day or a dupe it was google I southeastern ohio in 74 love love loved it I'd eat it and itch today or maybe I've grown out of it? Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip. I loved eating a chocolate Kooglg and marshmallow sandwhich as a kid! It's consistency differed from your typical peanut butter in that it didn't stick to your mouth (most likely due a higher concentration of oil, Mmmm! Out of curiosity, how did you get the part? Interesting: Timothy ^Koogle | Jacob ^Koogle | ^Friendster, Parent commenter can toggle ^NSFW or ^delete. The following are comments left about Koogle Peanut Butter from site visitors such as yourself. Subsequent commercials had the mascot explaining the product to children in "jive" talk, or mothers endorsing the product to make it more appealing to mothers so they would be more willing to buy it for their children. KONG Reflective Pocket Dog Harness $39.99 Save 20% online only Free Same-Day Delivery! madonna album sales worldwide soldiers and sailors memorial auditorium events jeffrey disick death brightness of a colour crossword clue 4 letters nba 2k22 lakers all time roster Tried to find it when I was an adult! I can give you the ingredients.For which flavor? i think the character said something like "sha bat dat wah..creamy koogle with the goog-goog-googly eyes. Why was the decision Roe v. Wade important for feminists? He used to put it in cupcake cups and put it in the fridge. to begin with there was 5 flavors ok and i am working with kraft on bring it back ok my name is eddie mckinney i got a page on facebook ok so you can see a pic of a jar ok, Every single day my breakfast was "Banana Koogle" and I sent KRAFT a long complaint but they won't bring it back because of "Nutella". Koogle Peanut Butter - 1970s commercial music i have tried them all and nothing compares to Koogle. I also have food pages for the 80s and 90s. I'm not a nut case after all :-), Jiff now has Cinnamon Peanut Butter and as a child I LOVED the Koogle Peanut Butter especially the Cinnamon and the Chocolate one well now we have something close to it and I just bought a jar of it and I close my eyes and memories flood of the love I had for Koogle!! Later commercials would feature mothers endorsing the product so that other mothers would buy it for their children. I wrote the author of Copy Cat recipe books, Todd Wilbur, and asked I'd he could copy cat Koogle. This product needs to be resurected. Bring back Koogle - Facebook No links have been submitted for this page yet. I lived off of chocolate Koogle when I was a jr in college. othher ppl remember koogley eyes pnut butter. Sure wish a company would bring it back to market. My grandma and me would eat these awesome banana koogle and sliced banana sandwiches after school when I was about 5 years old. Just ate way too much of the chocolate. Also check out the other pages. lol! Nutty Retro Recipes - Georgia Peanut Comission OMG!! 40M views 4. It was delicious! Thank you! Links for more info The following are links about Koogle you may find interesting. Kodak Commercial from the 60s Turnaround; Koogle; Koogle Peanut Butter; Kool-AId; Labatt's Blue Beer (canada) Laughing Cow Cheese; Lay's Potato Chips Court room scene, Man sitting on the witness stand swearing under oath, that he can only eat just one. You must have been a cute young thing, and I'll bet you still are. Or, was it something you begged for but never quite persuaded mom to buy. I'm a '69 baby and grew up eating all 4 flavors switched out daily. Sometimes I mix a spoonful of chocolate frosting with my peanut butter to get the same taste. But the top is not in good enough shape to read the ingredients. I would love to see if come back. Koogle comes in vanilla, peanut and strawberry too, but chocolate Kooglesha bop that wow! For those of you who like chocolate Koogle, take some Hershey's spread and mix it w/ peanut butter, and it'll be 1974 all over again! It just one day disappeared like Freakies cereal. [Speaker 2] And[Speaker 1] It's delicious on bread or almost anything. mario etheridge release date / st joseph school bronxville teachers / pillsbury chocolate space food sticks recipe The only two I bothered with were chocolate (colored dark brown just like chocolate frosting) and banana (colored yellow). Nice link . People look at me funny like I was on a different planet, especially when I'd sing the jingle to them - yes I still remember it well! X Toggle navigation Tvadsongs.com TvAdSongs Home (current) Links Search Wanted Legal Contact Us Tvadsongs.com Tv ad songs Help keep this site free BROWSE BY LETTER Just a stupid little page to see how many people still miss their Koogle. From the Canned Goods Aisle: Koogle - Blogger I tend to make my peanut butter sandwiches with the bananas a little bit on ripe side so its very sweet, but Id love to see Koogle back on the shelves again before I meet my maker someday. It's my favorite food memory when reminiscing w/others. ET would have died and gone to heaven! My mom used to let me pick the flavor in the 70s at a tiny market in Iowa. kmoran - June 28, 2009 - Report this comment. I love koogle peanutbutter spread will you bring back the favors chocolate ; vanilla; banana ? When ever I asked someone if they remembered googly eyes peanut butter they said I invented it in my mind - why was it ever taken off the market? My mother balked at the price of Koogle though. Koogle Peanut butter Spread Fun Vintage Ad Tee Shirt Another flavor was vanilla. 70's Kids Remember Koogle! - YouTube 7 Discontinued Peanut Butter Snacks Eat This Not That Koogle went to it's grave without me ever getting to find out what it tasted like. I can still remember the flavor, it was great on bananas. BRING IT BACK!!! I loved the cinnamon. I have been searching for Google for several years now amd just recently found I can no longer get it anywhere as I was praying I would be able to find it SOMEWHRE BUT NO SUCH LUCK. I remember Koogle well. You get transported back to the kitchen you grew up in and can practically see the avocado-green stove, three-hundred pound microwave, and plastic alphabet magnets covering the fridge. Wasn't there a hairy caveman character with the eyes at one point? I ate the cinnamon so much one time i got sick from it. He also had a jive voice and would dance to a jingle. What was your favorite flavor? Do they still make it and if so how can i purchase it? Koogle was a peanut butter spread marketed by Kraft, first released in the USA in 1971. i thought my mom was just being mean when she stopped buying it. Glitter Boom Girls Podcast Podcast Republic *Psst* It's worth buying a six-pack at a time. Dad would sit with him at White castle counter 1948-50 , both worked nights. No Mandela effect here. I loved the chocolate and Banana flavors!!! I have some texts and emails to send. Good stuff!! ago. in the 70s, Food of the Seventies, Koogle Peanut Butter NOBODY that I've spoken to remembers this to include my siblings, of which I KNOW they've eaten this. Koogle Peanut butter Spread Fun Vintage Ad Tee Shirt, Download Best WordPress Themes Free Download. Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter Spread - Contains 90% Peanuts . are there any pics of the jar out there anywhere? My favorite was strawberry, and chocolate. google_color_bg = "E7F0EB"; I would buy them if they were still around!! I loved the chocolate, I would have my mom make me a sandwich with that and ham, good stuff!! in the 70s - Commericals of the Seventies I remember Koogle, the banana and peanut butter was my favorite back as a 7 and 8 year old. Each candy had a tangy filling and . Tim M. Cant remember every concert I saw there but I definitely saw the Brian Setzer Orchestra , The Machine ( Pink. Memories How about Tang orange drink and space food sticks. Lol! This sweetened peanut butter came in four different flavours chocolate, cinnamon, banana and vanilla. Its consistency differed from your typical peanut butter in that it didnt stick to your mouth (most likely due a higher concentration of oil, Mmmm!). Your email address will not be published. :(, If you eat a handful of Reese's Pieces sprinkled with cinnamon, its very similar. All Rights Reserved. Oh, how I miss those googly eyes. my mom used to buy it for me( the regular) and next day she would find the empty jar hidden under the sofa,lol. They need to bring it back ALL the flavors not only for those if us who loved it but for my children and grandchildren to try it too ( my daughter thought I was crazy when I told her about Koogle, I had to show her that it actually did exsist lol) I just mad her try the Jiff Cinnamon and she likes it, imagine if she tried the Koogle :D, Some of their slogans: "Fruit fruity o fruit fa fay!!!" Thank you all for proving I'm not crazy. I also see an image in my mind of the google eyes. I was just telling a few friends last night out at dinner and they were looking at me like I was wearing clown costume!!!! it was the best. Koogle Peanut butter Spread Fun Vintage Ad Tee Shirt 7 ratings $1999 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns Learn more Fit Type: Men Color: Black Size: Select Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester Imported Pull On closure Machine Wash "Are you kidding me" I thought .. it was that simple. HAHA! I could never convince my mom to buy it though. Koogle Koogle was a peanut butter spread marketed by Kraft, first released in the USA in 1971. It was the last decade of REAL toys. Now every time i think about I get quizzy. The added incentive with Koogle was to try spreading it over other types of foods and not just bread or toast. Here comes Koogle with the Koo-koo-koogly eyes! - ultramaroon ! I could eat a whole jar of banana with a spoon! I feel the same way .I still hope to see that banana flavored peanut butter. I have had the Nestle Aero bar,. I think it was a giant muppet. I can only find the lame one out there with the mom and her kids, but I thought the ones with the Wolfman Jack sounding guy were pretty cool. I would set up late a night with our big family Bible reading stories of David and Goliath and other old testament stories while devouring jars of chocolate Google. Hope it comes back one day. Let's hope Koogle returns soon to its rightful place amongst the spreads of today. Before returning to the White House, our staff was able to take pictures of the contents of Biden's rigorous schedule. This sweetened peanut butter came in four different flavours - chocolate, cinnamon, banana and vanilla. when will Kraft bring it back?my partner would love to see it again.Ive never had it. I loved the vanilla flavor. I am glad that there are others that remember. I can't believe it took me this long to look it up. Don't remember trying the other flavors though. I believe strawberry was another of the flavors available. I remember the swirls in the jelly too! 448 likes. Kraft Foods introduced Koogle in 1971, a sweetened peanut butter spread that was sold in a jar and available in four flavors - chocolate, banana, cinnamon and vanilla. What are the 4 major sources of law in Zimbabwe. man! Reminds me of Koogle so much!!! What are some obscure brands you remember from growing up? Either way, Id love to hear your recollections of this memorable snack food from the era in our comments section below. I would buy it by the case if they would bring it back! brings backs such great memories. ..toast and koogle, Your email address will not be published. In the premiere commercial the mascot danced to a jingle, "Pea-nutty-koogle with the koo-koo-koogly eyes," which was modeled on Billy Rose's 1923 hit song "Barney Google (with the Goo-Goo-Googly Eyes)". Does anyone remember Libby's Fruit Float? I have been craving the banana peanut butter flavor for over 30 years. Also check out the other =Food of the 70s?> pages. It left a definite lasting impression in my memory. Sign In & Enjoy Free Shipping Over $49 I also loved those space sticks. Have you ever searched Youtube for it? Koogle was awesome. Man, I wish my parents had me sooner. We did have it quite a bit when we were kids! I still crave the taste of itOh I guess I'm crazy but I'd give 50 dollars for a jar of it. I used to eat it by the spoonful right out of the jar. I loved the banana flavor!!! google_ad_width = 120; I would use whatever money I had as a kid and run to the store to get it. What about the Bronx, NY CASTLE HILL AVE & BRUCKNER BLVD location??? the 70's rocked-if anyone figures out how to time travel i woould go back to that time.post a message here if you figure out how. Halloween Pet Shop | PetSmart I remember it SO WELL, and SO wish they would bring it back today. The commercial below being one of the most popular ones. Kraft bring it back please and dont change it not a thing !! Oh you all make me feel so much better - I too have been craving this stuff since the 70's. Consciousness does exist outside of time. They had a peanut butter and jelly but wasn't koogle it was a elephant with glasses and a captain crunch hat on, I remember. They didn't know what they were missing. Nutella is nothing at all like Koogle. Was so sad to never be able to buy it again. Not your typical spread, Koogle had a unique texture and came in four flavors that you either loved or hated. No crazy commercial with the mascot but there is this: I remember koogle I'm glad everyone enjoyed the peanut butter it was goood !!!!! So glad I'm not alone .. YARN | You're from Earth. | Avengers: Infinity War (2018) | Video clips I think all of us had in the 70s. It was definitely my favorite snack. Yes, you read that right - I enjoyed it so much, I would spend my own hard-earned cash on it. I lived near Pittsburgh and think I ate it everyday for lunch for two years. Vintage 1970s Kraft KOOGLE VANILLA Peanut Butter Spread Jar w Lid Retro RARE Pre-Owned C $83.67 Top Rated Seller or Best Offer from United States Sponsored Results matching fewer words Vintage Welchs Peanuts Charlie Brown Jelly Jar Lucy Glass Pre-Owned C $39.72 or Best Offer from United States Sponsored Fans have written countless letters to Kraft over the years, practically begging them to make Koogle again, but the company has a strict policy about not bringing back anything theyve discontinued. loved the googley eyes. My dad used to collect coins and we still have a Koogle jar filled with Indian heads. The spokes character was indeed, as already described by others, a giant, fuzzy, oval-shaped bodied character, with googly eyes all around his head. Oh I used to love the commercials with the life sized puppet (I was a hardcore Sid and Marty Krofft mark in those days). Foods We Miss From the '70s and '80s - Cheapism I wonder how many people I can persuade to sign a petition to bring back such a satisfying treat. google_ad_type = "text_image"; My mother doesnt remember it at all and she is the one who bought it. now i have my daughter hooked on nutella lol. Is it available on obscure websites? If I tried it now I would probably gag, but it is one of those lost foods I remember. Koogle was a peanut spread manufactured by Kraft in 1971 that came in four different flavors: chocolate, cinnamon, banana and vanilla. I was allergic to bananas, but I remember trying the other three flavors, (cinnamon, vanilla, and chocolate) and ate a LOT of the chocolate. "Come on Koogle it one more time!!". what i would do for a jar right now. At least HE should've remembered it but he and my parents all set I must've dreamed it. Many of Koogle's TV commercials featured the product's mascot, an oversized puppet costume in the abstract form of a giant jar with spinning eyeballs, frog-like arms and legs, and a \"jive\" voice like that of then-popular radio disc jockey Wolfman Jack. lol. Thanks for reminiscing - my husband thinks I'm crazy of course because he has never experienced it! Haha!!!! I would talk my friends into giving me theirs whenever I found out they had some. Dark Chocolatey Dreams Peanut Butter, Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten Free, Vegan, 16 Ounce (Pack of 6) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001GQ3E3M/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_67ZVMRY9834P2Y99WB8D?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1Here ya go. There are pics of it being constructed on the net. My husband swears I'm making it up. Y'know, it's funny to think that this stuff didn't sell well, yet there are 3 pages of memories on this site of those of us who remember it. I would get a spoonful of the chocolate Koogle and a glass of rootbeer koolaid. I loved this stuff when I was a kid!! I say we start a petition. pillsbury chocolate space food sticks recipe A day of infamy. UPTO 50% OFF ON ALL PRODUCTS. This is the first time I get on a blog. Koogle was a flavored peanut spread marketed by Kraft, introduced in 1974. I remember these commercials on TV and I have been trying to remember for years what the product was. I don't remember the packaging or the commercial, but I remember cinnamon peanut butter. google_color_url = "1F2B9E"; What a great memory. It not only tastes like peanuts, it comes in flavors. I used to make sandwiches with chocolate Koogle on one side and banana Koogle on the other. I remember the swirls in the jar and only the "RICH" kids could afford it. 1971 7 years old. It was available in several flavors, including chocolate, cinnamon, vanilla and banana.[1][2]. Peanut butter was a staple in my grandparents house as im sure it was in everyones! I asked them to correct it and bring it back. Or maybe your mom mixed peanut butter and grape jelly herself? Loved ot as a kid, not crazy about the cinnamin . Just A.S.K.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpvgzEYOrHIjE-i5svtuQ5g/videosWija-2bachristian - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Dsjjo1YhaL3U5ZfgZ6K8w/about?view_as=publicBBV2M-DS (Development Series)https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7fRfZrsc47D6xixQzBpeCA27g1WQbfaUThe Wallaroos Learning and Adventureshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAvVQWW_PtjuI9zzlZpOQMw Arcadia Trail Reflective Rope Dog Leash: 4-ft long $19.99 Save 20% online only Free Same-Day Delivery! I remember it too!! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); nothingbutnostalgia.comis a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, 1 new Why was Koogle peanut butter discontinued? Me too. He and my parents all SAID I must've dreamed it. Wish Kraft would bring it back. Why isn't this still around? I think Nutella has the market pretty well cornered now on nut spreads, however. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. July 17, 2013. My mom bought it for me and my siblings all the time. Ive called Kraft and enailed them about bringing it back but same reply no. Please bring it back.. it'll catch on this time I bet. I guess that's where the saying comes from "You can catch a mouse with Koogle" (note: this is not a real saying. Me and a friend of mine would talk about Koogle to our friends. Nutella sucks! Butters Rustlin' Rob's Gourmet Texas Foods Koogle was a flavored peanut spread marketed by Kraft, introduced in 1974. I loved it. Made me eat it dirt and all. I remember running my finger around the ridges on the inside bottom edge of the jar, getting every last bit out of it. Chocolatey peanuty silky goodness that melted in your mouthI thought it was heaven in a jar! I had soooo much of the vanilla flavor - at every opportunity, I'd ask my mom to buy it. Fluffernutters"it takes fluff fluff fluff to make a fluffernutter, marshmallow fluff, and lots of peanut butter!". Wish I could imitate that flavour. I have an original jar. :) sweet! I did that, they will not bring it back. Sigh. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts I adored chocolate Koogle. yes my grandma always had this at her house. The flood of memories that come shooting back when you eat food you loved as a kid is a giant, neuron-splattering head rush. mmmm. Examples of ingredient lists include:Chocolate: U.S. grade no. I also remember this terrific product, the children living after our generations are surly missing out on some yummy peanut butter! Who is Katy mixon body double eastbound and down season 1 finale? Koogle was a peanut butter spread marketed by Kraft, first released in the USA in 1971. We use to eat it by the spoonful. No crazy commercial with the mascot but there is this: Populuxe PREVIOUS Hobbit Air NEXT I recalled it was some sort of spread. BabylonBee.com. . They still talk about to this day. THROWBACK THRUSDAY: Koogle peanut spread - YouTube in the 70s, Food of the Seventies, Koogle by Kraft What I want to know is why can't I find any reference to the "koo-koo-Koogle with the koo-koo-koogly eyes" commercial? I just picked up one of these in the box. Best guy in the world ,, Does anyone know a Gene(Eugene) who worked at the Korvette in Trumbull Ct. back in late 1960s or early 1970s.. They stated they will bring it back.

What Makes A 1964 D Penny Rare, Simply Supported Plate Deflection Calculator, Articles K