cgtrader turbosquid female rigged

Better for who? I'm suggesting a collective of store owners. Being between a rock (TS) and a hard place (CT) is a damn round the clock aggravation. In response to your comments kanga, I would like to add this to the conversation. CGtrader is everything Ts is not, CGtader is fair, its open and communicative in all directions, its an inexpensive service, its new and more efficient, has lots of exiting tools, have more sales and get to keep bigger part, its growing fast, its updating and improving fast, etc, etc,. If I am searching for a 3D model, I am not interested in 3D printing services, and vice versa. I agree that these two parts - CG and 3D printing should be split at least externally/ visually. Some points for and against. TurboSquid be avoided guys! I was ,,Diamond ,, since 2008, they stole items and they never gave me the money . etc Every vendor who is exclusive is losing money and customers. Check out our picks of the best sites to download free 3D models for 3D printing, games & animation, graphic design, architecture, and more. But based on the results, we see that it makes sense to show off the CG part on the homepage as well. (These stats can be confirmed as true by CGtrader staff, we have no problem with that). TS beside ripping off taxes have a terrible support, I just was told in the civilized manner to F OFF, as I complained on an admin who kept my 3D model suspended for over 4 days. Site issues? I sell fantasy-themed miniature models, and uploaded most of my then-current catalogue (consisting entirely of my original work) to Turbosquid only to have over half of it taken down a week later. And yes .. "CG Trader has made their world about 3d printing". B: CGTrader needs to do SOMETHING about all the damn undercutters. My price at the time was same both on Ts as on CGt but after some time position on CGt got better and sales was picking up. rigged People SixPack 003 - Photogrammetry Population Character Rig, Realistic Human Body Basemesh - UVMapped - Rigged, CARTOON MAN AND WOMAN - TOON MOTHER AND FATHER, Worker Mining Safety Female - Bella - Harness, Naked Fitness Blonde Woman with Tied Hair. After that response I selected all my models and took them offline. IMHO that is main area where CGT must up their game significantly. Well, unless I can verify the quality of the model I'm not going to pay for most things. The stores/collections idea sounds good but maybe a simpler voting system for any product/seller will give an easy ranking system to take in count for search results among other factors. Rigged 3D Models | CGTrader @dafunk @S/C. It takes way too long to put up any files. It makes you blind and clueless to how a customer is actually using your product and how well it integrates in his business and future activities. But for the rest i do like the way cgtrader functions, more royalty rate, easy uploading and a community forum and job board. I do not know if community-policing has helped other sites keep their products better organized. Market your products turbo squid does that for you i understand but if your trying to sell you have to show the customers where its at. So here on CGt I could have just asked the buyer if he would be interested in that sort of deal. So let's hope that at some point, the designers of the site will establish some filters to guarantee a minimal quality and, why not, a "good practice charter" for the sellers, or that they will explain some sellers that their attitude is not good in the long term for the site credibility. Also could you elaborate on the search and going backwards issue? Regarding sales, for me personally CGtrader is in lead with a small margin for almost 5 months in row now, I'm confident the difference will get even bigger (so let's be realistic Ts sales is dropping dramatically). So, CGT is the best guys ! I had hoped that CGTrader would want to be the kings but i have to be honest if you licence a thing only here you have to own it forever, as you cannot sell that licence. Not that I like it or want to have my objects "borrowed". The site owners could also act on other various levels : On the other hand, reason for refund should be solid. A little more than a year passed since our public disagreement with Turbosquid policies and behavior that ended our relationship as content creator and reseller. I started uploading some of my items to cg trader to see if it generated any income but as I have 70+ items and 0 sales I have decided to stop. Doesnt matter the kind of kinky-dinky stuff the platform provides me. This is hight quality female model with animation friendly topology. It is also my favorite 3D site but some things need to be fixed before they can overtake some of the other sites. Rigged 3D models are available in Autodesk 3ds Max (.max), Maya (.ma), Softimage (.xsi), Cinema 4D (.c4d) and many other file formats. If a company like Disney or NASA buys a model at TS, they advertise it as "Turbosquid customers buying Turbosquid models". I'm always in favor for more options and less restrictions. If it is true that other sites are taking a higher margin and a larger slice of profit share, they have some kind of capital to work magic with, both with artists who are accepting less and buyers who are paying more. Every market needs time, every business needs it. There are currently no models in your cart. I am going to start a list to promote artists who are making great models but just aren't getting the views. Ah crap, not sure how that referal spam sneaked into turbosquid link, here is the clean one: https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/cathedral-paris-notre-dame-3d-obj/933856, I think that subsequently only large studios and squidguild members will remain there. The basic approach would be that every user start with a selection of a store template (including own label option and menu creation capability's) and starts filling his store with own products and products found in the large collective database. or do you prefer to do business with companies you trust and feel comfortable working with while knowing you are supporting a #FairBusiness model that in the future will revert in your own direct benefit? This way we let buyers know that cgtrader got some interesting stuff. I think arguments of differences in search are irrelevant when someone is looking for the same model to compare prices between the two biggest players. "don't you think that corporate client would rather choose to get support from team of profesionals that are available 24/7, than from unknown person, who might respond with big delay or not respon at all?". TS has terrible support, i had stupid responses from them during my interaction with them. While sellers will be disadvantaged in many interests. You can change your subscription preferences at any time in the account settings. [quote]1. This market is changing rapidly and Ts is not adapting to the evolution of connectedness within the global CG community. Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart. To my amazement something ells also happened, there where still a few people buying my more expensive models on Ts. To bad this place is ridiculously expensive, you only get 33% of your sales. Such an arrogant attitude. Often offer to buy the models in 1020 times more expensive than the price at which the model was exhibited for sale. They have a CheckMate program which gives you a higher percentage back from selling your model. This is the Tesla Model 3. You can just buy and return it if it is not to your satisfaction. [google7|http://www.google.com] just share your links (: I like both but prefer cgtrader all day. Basically, they continue to sell their previous models or are selling non-liquid assets. Work directly with a 3D artist for your project. Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. This is why: So my own experience on sales is of little value. Recently I've been trying to contact my old clients and buyers and although they still have an interest in my models they don't quite trust CGT with their money. In this case you could say (in a nutshell) CGt is (at its core) acting as a hub providing file hosting and transaction services, and it can basically do so whit everything digital. Buyer can contact seller directly, which can save him/her lot's of time and frustrations. With only a few days on CG trader, i can already see it is miles ahead of turbosquid. Turbosquid just has it backwards. Although I agree the presentation of CGtraders home page is heavily focused at 3D printing, NoneCG did not suffer ANY drop in sales. AFAIK buyers right to be refunded is protected by law. As we think that CGtrader holds the best core for these kind of improvements, I would like to hear the opinion of Marius or any other CGtrader representative about the ideas recently proposed in this forum, specially: There is a lamp that looks pretty cool (Gervasoni Bolla Floor light), and is supposedly free. The advance search option should obviously only be available for paid models so to avoid people only free loading and just finding all the free models. We've been there, even being "Squid Guild exclusive" for some time to test the experience ourselves for real, and after more than 10 years with all our experiences and stats in hand we can state without a doubt that the business model offered by Turbosquid doesn't pay off in the mid-long term. And at the same time, if they periodically do something here, try to add something new, then the TS, as long as I remember it, does not particularly try to become convenient (But at the same time it takes most of the profit !!!). It would be great to have more of your feedback so we could make it better for buyers. Free 3D Models - Download Free 3D Models 3DExport And to be fair, you will never get exact 40% from squid either, because they have payout fees too and also they withold certain amount from US purchases. I do not know if micro-managing brand or front-page appeal helps drive sales more effectively on other sites than on CGTrader. it is a sad reality, some sellers are ready to buy a model of their competitor to post a bad rating. Everything we do is going on between people, we are all in this together, none of us is separate now matter how hard we would like to think so. We previously sent you final warnings about your non-compliance with our Best Prices policy. I see what you mean but I think it depends on how you are covering markets. So i need to try to make money with my models as long as possible, means as long it is not uploaded to anywhere else. The conclusion seems, that clients are either more familiar with Tsquid, or that TSquid offers something else that is so valuable that even a much lower price doesn't matter. You are right IterateCGI it would be terrible for the photo realistic 3D models however if you think about it not that many 3D artists create things in that style and in some cases are capable of doing that especially some of the newbies. I ran my test with "characters" and displayed 128 models on one page. Sometimes you have to support the buyer. Cgtrader have more favorable royalty rates, compared to TurboSquid. Thingiverse remains the king for licensing, as you can transfer the licence within the site. personally CGTrader is the second site where I realize more sales, I think we should avoid generalizing his own experience. You said you have considered closing your store here, I get that but why not just keep it up? Pleas just stand your ground, we need people coming in not leaving out. Yes, @limonadinis, I agree with you. I did not know about that. In my opinion, the worst Turbosquid is doing is minimizing the role and presence of the real content creators, being just a middleman reseller but trying to control all aspects of the product in a way that in the end the customer perceives it more like a "Turbosquid product" than a "Content-creator-X product". The age of 3D models is over and people have moved on to 3D printing. Personally, I felt I in no way infringed on said IP. Full collections of objects for 12 bucks is NOT okay. Plus, if you express constructive ideas on the forums, you know you'll get listened to. Matt Wisdom describes Turbosquid as "a sort of Ebay" when in fact Turbosquid works exactly the same as classic "supermarket providers" where the reseller profits the most from the producers by keeping them totally apart from the customers. At the moment i think its more a community of sellers and not so much of buyers. But i think CGT nows that pretty well, that's why they decided to bring changes in royalty policy and hopefully they will steer additional cash flow towards making this stock market more attractive to the buyers.

Re Segelman Summary, Finding Arrowheads In Virginia, Cuban Radio Stations In Miami, 10 Day Marine Forecast Cook Strait, Adley Rutschman Draft, Articles C