camps for sale in oxford county maine

Ove, Amazing lot in Webb River Acres. The glass placement affords brilliant natural light throughout the home. Maine Handyman Special for Sale - ME - Distressed Properties Sale List Repair old farmhouse, build single family home or ask town for approval to develop. Find maine properties for sale at the best price. Find cabins for sale in Maine including rustic log cabins, modern A-frame houses, cheap cabins, remote waterfront camps, and small cabins with land. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Land for Sale, Property for Sale in Maine - Land.com Call today to see this home! Copyright 2023 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This home is very well maintained with low maintenance. Black Brook & Little Androscoggin River flow year-round through the southwestern portion of the lot. 1.24 acre, buildable lot just 14 minutes to Pleasant Mountain Ski Resort and 45 minutes to Portland. Also located in the very desirable Fryeburg School District. A short (0.1 mile) right of way off public Old County Road leads into this secluded lot. The land has road into the land and power at lot. Here at verymaine, we promote Maine vacation property for sale. Cupsuptic joins Mooselookmeguntic to form a lake 18 miles long, which is a great part of the famous Rangeley Lakes, with amazing salmon and trout fishing. This rare parcel has all you expect in a Maine woodland-ancient stone walls, a small pond, stone foundation of a settler's homestead, some natural wetlands, rolling hills and dips, a wooden bridge crossing a brook, lots of wildlife and privacy. This horse-friendly Middle Bay property has a sprawling sandy beach with stunning views, beautiful grounds and lots of space for outdoor recreation. Just 20 minutes away from the Ikon Pass hero Sunday River, and 10 minutes from Abram, this unique property in Bethel, Maine, has undergone a remarkable transformation in the past year to make it the epitome of luxury and comfort. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Cheap Homes For Sale in Maine, ME - 599 Listings - PropertyShark REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Power is nearby. 6 minutes to Cornish Maine with shopping and restaurants. Build on the hill and just breathe in those Views. Photos gives an APPROIMATE location of seller's recollection of ROW on the marsh. This browser is no longer supported. If you enjoy fishing, you will love owning 2,900 feet of frontage on the Crooked River. Find the best deals on foreclosure properties, commercial foreclosures, bankruptcy homes, foreclosure auctions, fixer uppers, bank owned (REO) and cheap Handyman Special homes in Maine. Waterfront Camp. Oxford County ME Real Estate & Homes For Sale 306 Agent listings 29 Other listings Sort: Homes for You 30 Hemlock Bridge Road, Fryeburg, ME 04037 KW COASTAL AND LAKES & MOUNTAINS REALTY/N CONWAY. For more nearby real estate, explore land for sale in Maine. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Easy year-round access in. So you are looking for homes with waterfront in Oxford, ME? For Sale $1,500,000 3 bed 2.5 bath 3,120 sqft 4 acre lot 88 Black Island Rd, Oxford, ME 04270 Email agent Showing 16 homes around 20 miles. Bring your kayaks, water boards, canoes, ski boats, and fishing poles! Data last updated 2023-03-04 10:47:13 PST. Great spot for a home or camp. Our top-rated real estate agents in Oxford County are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Oxford County. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. (d/b/a Maine Listings) and is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Maine Camping Land for Sale - 34 Listings | LandWatch Very spacious home with all original unpainted woodwork. Lots of hiking and Summer activities around as well as everything you'd want to Winter, Skiing nearby ay Pleasant Mountain(formally Shawnee Park Ski Area) as well as Sunday River and Ski Areas of New Hampshire. There is also 214' of frontage on Twitchell Brook. Conveniently located within a 16 mile radius are the towns of South Paris, Norway, and Bethel. Brokerage. In 2019 a new 3 bedroom septic system was installed. Oxford County ME Waterfront Homes For Sale - Zillow Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The quest cottage has 4 bedrooms, 1.5 baths and acrosss the front screened porch overlooking the lake. Call CENTURY 21 Surette Real Estate at 207-873-5634 or contact us online if you have any questions or want to see any of these properties in person. Build your ultimate home on this flat lot, and have a dock for all of your water activities. Franklin County, ME Land for Sale - 132 Listings | LandWatch The home is carefully placed on the lot to maximize the views, and also to provide a high level of privacy both in and outside. 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. There is a great open concept chef's kitchen with a generous granite island plus a pantry, a dining room which is perfectly situated to maximize the views, and a library. Listing provided by NEREN $550,000 3 bds 3 ba 2,483 sqft - Active 1 hour ago 166 Old Waterford Road, Lovell, ME 04051 KEZAR REALTY $300,000 2 bds 2 ba Excellent choice! Come check this one out, I'm sure you will see the opportunity here just waiting to be tapped. The back patio off the dinning area offers a place to relax and barbecue on those warm summer days. Black Brook & Little Androscoggin River flow year-round through the southwestern portion of the lot. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Oxford County, ME are North Deering, West End, East End, Riverton, Rosemont. The detail throughout the home is impeccable, including wainscotting, exposed brick, built-ins and wide wood flooring. This lot has 225ft of waterfront on Cupsuptic Lake with deep water access. Heated 2 car attached garage, hot tub, and an automatic generator. This one-of-a-kind property boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 lofts, 2 cozy living rooms, a dining room and its own stylish bar, maki, Set on 136 acres with amazing views of Mount Washington, this charming 1850 farmhouse provides the scenery that you dream of, including nearly 4,000 feet of owned frontage along the Charles River and Charles Pond. Beauty beyond words is the only way to describe this lot. Build your dream house here. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Oxford County with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. Find Log Cabins in Oxford County, Maine for sale. Less than ten minutes to Clearwater Lake. Electric is new to this area of Fernald's Hill, another plus. This is a camp where you truly can get ''unplugged'' and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Bring your toolbox! Register with our site - keep track of your favorite listings and we'll let you know when new properties come on the market. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Equal Housing Opportunity. The Peaks is located just 3 miles from the slopes, and just 5 miles to Bethels' charming downtown. It is all 2X6 construction with attic trusses and a 12X32 room upstairs. KEZAR COMPOUND OFFERING! If you're looking to sell your home in the Oxford County area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. This cottage has had lots of updates including foundation, roof, siding, dock, & 1500 gal holding tank designed for 2 bedrooms. 321ft of water front on Cupsuptic Lake with deep water access and sandy beach. Charming older home in need of some TLC. Three natural woodland parcels combined together forming 120.7 acres with 173' paved road frontage for access and parking. Seven Lights is aptly named in honor of the lights from seven light houses that can be viewed from different vantage points of this spectacular property which includes over an acre and half of bold open ocean front land with approximately 650 feet of frontage on a majestic point in the Ocean Point community in East Boothbay. Learn more. The information is being provided by NEREN. Land for Sale, Property for Sale in Oxford County, Maine - Land.com With an average price of $479,629, the overall market value is nearly $8 million. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. We have 262 properties for sale listed as hunting camp maine, from just $29,900. Equal Housing Opportunity. The mountain views include t, Desirable large woodlot with tons of diversity. The adjacent lot with 1.24 acres can be sold with this lot. Oxford County, ME Real Estate & Homes For Sale - Trulia Real Estate Search Log Cabins in Oxford County, Maine for Sale - Page 1 of 1 Needs Electrical, Plumbing & heating to be good to live in year round, but with the right touch this could be a fisherman's dream with Sebasticook River steps away, Douglas Pond around the corner, and Sebasticook Lake a quick 10 minute drive down the street. Whether it's a camp in the woods, a Maine oceanfront cottage, a beach condominium, a mountain-side ski house, or even a piece of Maine land to build on down the road, we offer a bit of everything. Pantry, * Large Back Deck, * Sc, Welcome to lot 146.1 in the unorganized township of Albany. Year round access is provided on this gravel road. This browser is no longer supported. Power at road. Deeded ROW to Webb River. The land is enrolled in M. The dock leading to the water from the back lawn gives easy access to the entire Salmon Lake and provides a sheltered spot in the finger shaped cove for watercraft. This 5-acre property has no direct road access but has huge potential. Wide Old Stone Walls. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Androscoggin County, ME camping land for sale, Aroostook County, ME camping land for sale, Cumberland County, ME camping land for sale, Franklin County, ME camping land for sale, Kennebec County, ME camping land for sale, Penobscot County, ME camping land for sale, Piscataquis County, ME camping land for sale, Somerset County, ME camping land for sale, Washington County, ME camping land for sale. Down hill skiing 30 minutes away. There is also 214' of frontage on Twitchell Brook. OWN YOUR PRIVATE CAMP SPOT WITH ROW TO NORTH POND. The kitchen features a large island and high-end cabinetry. The area is home to Mt. 3004 - Here is your chance to own a real log cabin with owned frontage on Big Wood Lake. Seller purchased lot and old residential home in 2019, removed it and rebuilt building and business from scratch. The garage also has a 6X20 insulated room currently being used as a shop. The area has many lakes and ponds to enjoy, mountains to climb, and nearby snowmobile trails too. There are 332 active homes for sale in Oxford County, ME. Then this 484 acres may be just what you are looking for. View photos, maps, and details 2013 Parmachenee Rd. Amazing wide pumpkin pine floors are throughout the entire home. LandWatch has hundreds of rural properties, ranches and hunting land for sale in Oxford County, Maine. This leads into the main open-concept living space that includes the kitchen, dining room, and living room. Enjoy all that this area has to offer, skiing, fishing, boating, hiking & hunting. In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Within a 30-minute radius of this land, you have access to the beautiful mountain village of Bethel, Sunday River Ski Resort, White Mountain National Forest, Kezar Lake, Long Lake in Harrison, ME, and a number of other first-rate public boat ramps, hiking trails, and recreational opportunities. Waterfront Camp, Lot for Sale by Owner in Maine, #44785 : LOTFLIP Besides the view, this lot boasts a very large building envelope for your design and building ease. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. As per town guidelines, this level wooded lot is too small to build but could be used for a camp site. A large 2 car garage sits at the back of the property. ). Find cabins for sale in Oxford County, ME including rustic log cabins, modern A-frame houses, cheap cabins, remote waterfront camps, and small cabins with land. Minutes to Mt. Save your filters to get instant new home alerts. Cupsuptic joins Mooselookmeguntic to make over 18 miles of fresh water lakes with an abundance of salmon and trout. Maine Cottages for Sale - Affordable Maine Camps for Sale - Very Maine Recent harvest has created a good woods road for access into the heart of this property. Home Values By City.

Buena High School Yearbook Ventura, Articles C